OK ITS OFFICIAL
Author Thread
NYK3
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #725
USA
1/25/2005  11:34 PM
IM BAD LUCK AND I WILL NOT GO TO ANYMORE GAMES THIS YEAR

and i almost got into a fight with a Suns fan at the game. He was being so obnoxious and everytime the Suns hit a three he would turn around and laugh at me. So on my way out I threw my hat at him (they gave away free ski hats) and i spit at him (at his feet). I really cant control my anger when they lose
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers!!!
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/25/2005  11:36 PM
it was a fun game though wasn't? i would've loved to have been there. lots of positives. Can't expect them to beat the Suns
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/25/2005  11:38 PM
Posted by NYK3:

IM BAD LUCK AND I WILL NOT GO TO ANYMORE GAMES THIS YEAR

and i almost got into a fight with a Suns fan at the game. He was being so obnoxious and everytime the Suns hit a three he would turn around and laugh at me. So on my way out I threw my hat at him (they gave away free ski hats) and i spit at him (at his feet). I really cant control my anger when they lose

oh, may. Told you dude.

It'll get better. Save your money for next year.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
gunsnewing
USA
1/25/2005  11:41 PM
im saving my money til after the trade deadline. if its the same team then i'll wait til next year lol
Bonn1997
Member: #581
USA
1/25/2005  11:48 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:

it was a fun game though wasn't? i would've loved to have been there. lots of positives. Can't expect them to beat the Suns
That was my take too. I had fun watching the game. There were definitely some positives. We've seen some great things from our core future players lately (Crawford, Ariza, and Sweetney). You can't be happy about losing, but you can be happy about the young guys we have who will be an important part of the team's future
islesfan
Alba Posts: 37
Member: #712
1/26/2005  12:04 AM
Yea! Moral victories. Tell me again how Isiah was hired so you could be sitting her over a year later being all giddy over moral victories after their 10th loss in 11 games. That's really unbelievable and pathetic.

Didn't Isiah say that he didn't want a 4 year rebuilding project and that he wanted to win now? You know, because you just can't do that in NY. Wasn't that why he's made some of the moves that he's made? How about we hold Isiah to his own standard and words and not accept this garbage and BS.
If it didn’t work in Phoenix with Nash and Stoutamire... it’s just not a winning formula. It’s an entertaining formula, but not a winning one. - Derek Harper talking about D'Antoni's System
gunsnewing
USA
1/26/2005  12:13 AM
this was an actual moral victory because the young guys played and played well. I hate it when people throw around "moral victory" but this was legitimatally one of them. Not losing a game on a kurt thomas 3- pointer to the Rockets and calling it a moral victory.

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 01/26/2005 00:17:46]
Bonn1997
USA
1/26/2005  12:15 AM
Funny, I don't remember anyone saying rebuilding would be complete in a year. Maybe you wish Isiah had said that so that you could then blame him for it, Isles.
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
1/26/2005  1:15 AM
Posted by islesfan:

Yea! Moral victories. Tell me again how Isiah was hired so you could be sitting her over a year later being all giddy over moral victories after their 10th loss in 11 games. That's really unbelievable and pathetic.

Didn't Isiah say that he didn't want a 4 year rebuilding project and that he wanted to win now? You know, because you just can't do that in NY. Wasn't that why he's made some of the moves that he's made? How about we hold Isiah to his own standard and words and not accept this garbage and BS.
Wow you are really a downer man. (said in a 70's hippie voice)
mythfaze
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #106
1/26/2005  2:47 AM
Everyone talks about how we need to get off of Thomas because he's doing the best he can and blah blah blah you can't turn around in a day clearly he meant three-four years. That's absolute crap. He said you can't lose in New York. He said you can't go through a rebuilding process that takes years, you need to win now. You really think any other GM would have done so much worse than Thomas? It's really not that hard to put together a team that can't play D, has no front court, no playmaker and no heart. What are the positives? They have a point guard who can fill a stat sheet but can't run a team and most importantly can't win? That they have a bunch of (mildy overacheiving: see Nazr) backups as their front line? That they have one man who plays D and has heart and energy? (JYD) This team is absurd. Keep JYD, Ariza, Kurt Thomas. Ship the rest out. They're either soft and injury prone (TT and Houston - don't try to tell me he wasn't soft before the knee), devoid of anything resembling defense (Marbury, Crawford), undersized (Sweetney), or just plain bad (Baker, Moochie, etc.)
Actually Moochie gets credit for bringing energy, even though he has been less than impressive this year, even for the small role he needs to fill.
knixphan
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #258
Switzerland
1/26/2005  3:39 AM
Methinks Zeke knows he can't SAY it, but he'll have to wait Houston's contract out, etc etc...but I can almost imagine the future players know they have to just wait for the teammates they can have once H20, KT, Penny, TT vacate... However, 'Win now' always sounds good and will keep us rooting in games, etc etc...
"I will dress in bright and cheery colors, and so throw my enemies into confusion."
Bonn1997
USA
1/26/2005  6:19 AM
You really think any other GM would have done so much worse than Thomas?
As far as the long-term is concerned, yes. No other GM spotted Ariza. Isiah also gets credit for hiring Aguire to work with Sweetney. Those two decisions alone by Isiah will be very important for our future
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
1/26/2005  8:17 AM
This is sooooo embarrassing:
The New York Knicks were so inept on defense, the Phoenix Suns were actually critical of themselves after posting their highest point total of the season.

"I didn't think it was a very good performance at all," Steve Nash said

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=250125018
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
OK ITS OFFICIAL

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy