Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/24/2005  10:37 PM
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by gunsnewing:

Forget them look at Eddie Griffin tonight!!!
14pts, 10rebs and 7blks
http://www.nba.com/games/20050124/DETMIN/boxscore.html

this guy always had loads of potential now he's living up to it. We can sign him maybe even for the full MLE! Man he'd be perfect!
He many be talent, but taking more risks on low character guys on top of the ones we already got is not a great idea.

why what did he do? can't be anything that bad...

I'll take proven talent anyday over Kwame Brown and others
AUTOADVERT
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
1/24/2005  10:58 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by gunsnewing:

14pts, 10rebs and 7blks

this guy always had loads of potential now he's living up to it. We can sign him maybe even for the full MLE! Man he'd be perfect!
He many be talent, but taking more risks on low character guys on top of the ones we already got is not a great idea.

he beat up his girlfriend and then tried to stab her. Thats pretty bad bro.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
gunsnewing
USA
1/24/2005  11:03 PM
Posted by Silverfuel:
Posted by gunsnewing:
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by gunsnewing:

14pts, 10rebs and 7blks

holy ****! that might be a problem lol
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
1/25/2005  12:13 AM
Posted by gunsnewing:
Posted by Silverfuel:
Posted by gunsnewing:
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by gunsnewing:

14pts, 10rebs and 7blks

We had our chance at Griffin last year, when Isiah went after him, but it never worked out. Now, he's playing great in Minny, and they will never trade him at this point. He's starting to live up to his talent.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
gunsnewing
USA
1/25/2005  12:52 AM
Posted by Allanfan20:
Posted by gunsnewing:
Posted by Silverfuel:
Posted by gunsnewing:
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by gunsnewing:

14pts, 10rebs and 7blks

We had our chance at Griffin last year, when Isiah went after him, but it never worked out. Now, he's playing great in Minny, and they will never trade him at this point. He's starting to live up to his talent.

Not trade for him. sign him for the full MLE in the offseason
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
1/25/2005  4:20 AM
Posted by gunsnewing:

he's not garbage but let's not make him out to be Bill Russell. with him on this team we won't be winning a championship anytime soon. But with someone with the potential of J'Neal like Kwame Brown we might. Not even chandler. I'd rather take a risk on Kwame because if it pans out can be extremely rewarding if not him then we really need to draft the next stud bigman or sign illgaukus or Yao
[Edited by - gunsnewing on 01/24/2005 21:42:14]
I agree, Curry and Kwame have the biggest upsides by far. Curry is off limits so I would be going hard for Kwame. As a bust he is a replacement for Nazr. living up to his potential he would be an all star big man and Jermaine Oneal is definitely the guy that comes to mind. I'd do it in half a second.

BTW, we do not need a murderer in our locker room. Unless he's gonna kill Kurt. Okay that was mean. Unless he's gonna scare Kurt into forcing a trade. how's that?
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
1/25/2005  8:36 AM
did anyone catch any of the sixer game?

I caught the tail end of it and there was one play that miami got the ball down low and Dalembert either blocked or altered several attempts. The Heat didn't score and the sixers went up and did.

Whether he can bring that every night is the gamble with him- I doubt the Sixers are letting him go for very little- pehaps some offer of Nazr & Ariza and taking back some ugly contract-
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
1/25/2005  9:01 AM
5.3 POINTS? 6.3 REBOUNDS? 1.5 BLOCKED SHOTS?
Sounds more like motumbo numbers
Actually that's about as impressive as Sweetney's numbers. Sometimes you have to look beyond the numbers and actually watch the games and look at the skills of these young players

[Edited by - Bonn1997 on 01/25/2005 09:02:11]
gunsnewing
USA
1/25/2005  10:13 AM
yeah I think that is a good point Killa,

Kwame st worst, even if he never reaches his potential is better than Nazr Mohammed. Imagine if he does reach his potential with a change of scenery! I'm having visions and dreams of him playing alongside Marbury!
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
1/25/2005  10:37 AM
dalembert had a pretty nice night vs. shaq yesterday.

hey, all of them are good. it all depends what you're looking for from that position.

are you comfortable with your low post option being sweetney? if yes, then dalembert should be a better fit.

you rather have an athletic 4 and your post option to be the center, then you go with curry.

but once you get one of those centers, it's easier to mix and match around him than the other way around.
Dalembert is Garbage

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy