[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Jalen Rose/Zscerbiak/Walker/Marshall/Kandi
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
1/24/2005  7:21 AM
Today is the day where Isiah can truly revitalize what he had set out to do when he first got here. Something has to be done and either of the four names above can be a Knick by the end of the day....I know that most of you want to retain some of the garbage that we have, but frankly we can't afford to allow our young core players to experiment any further with losing...Ariza, Sweetney, Crawf are our future and we need to protect them....Get rid of some old bodies and replace them with fresh blood and fresh attitude. We need winners, guys who are not afraid of the bright light. N.Y. is a town where stars shine really bright. If you come half stepping, or if you don't have the heart, forget about it. Guys like TT can't make it in this city. He needs to play for a small market like Utah or something.

We don't have to trade for a big name, trade Kurt and penny for anyone of the names above....
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
1/24/2005  7:58 AM
I thought that today was the trade deadline, but it is not....Feb 24th is a long time to wait and see what might happen....Isiah must take a proactive approach and try to trade Kurt as soon as possible. He is not that valuable, therefore he needs to trade him for able bodies instead of star players. Kurt is not a star, I don't care what any of you think of him, this dude is just a bench player....As long we don't trade him for a worst contract, we will be fine. If we have to trade him for a bad contract, we will have to include Penny or TT in that deal....
The true Knickabocker..........
Jalen Rose/Zscerbiak/Walker/Marshall/Kandi

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy