Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/23/2005  10:05 PM
Posted by MaTT4281:
Posted by diderotn:

You guys are not honest with your wants...the easiest deal on the table for the Knicks right now is with Minesota. Kandi can be have and they would love to have Kurt.....If we trade Kurt to them for Kandi and a draft pick, we could be more than lucky in the draft. After all, didn't Isiah get Ariza through the second round????????

I'll be honest with my wants...I want Kandi man away from NY. He is nothing special, and I'm afraid his poor work ethic may spread to a team that is already lacking in the effort department.
I'm sure we could find a late second rounder in a package for Kurt somewhere else.

to houston for Spoon and a 1st rounder! but seriously playing with a real PG like Marbury may turn Kandi into a better center than Nazr. Which isnt saying much. Who was Kandi's PG in LA when he had some good years?
AUTOADVERT
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
1/23/2005  10:07 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:

to houston for Spoon and a 1st rounder! but seriously playing with a real PG like Marbury may turn Kandi into a better center than Nazr. Which isnt saying much. Who was Kandi's PG in LA when he had some good years?
I believe it was Andre Miller.
gunsnewing
USA
1/23/2005  10:13 PM
Posted by MaTT4281:
Posted by gunsnewing:

back when he was a PG. the reason Kandi hasn't done anything in Minn is problably because Sam Cassell doesn't pass the ball
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
1/23/2005  10:30 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:
Posted by MaTT4281:
Posted by gunsnewing:

back when he was a PG. the reason Kandi hasn't done anything in Minn is problably because Sam Cassell doesn't pass the ball
Dont lie to urself. You know that Kandi is an underachiever. Honestly, is Kandi worth it?
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
gunsnewing
USA
1/23/2005  10:44 PM
Posted by Silverfuel:
Posted by gunsnewing:
Posted by MaTT4281:
Posted by gunsnewing:

Dont lie to urself. You know that Kandi is an underachiever. Honestly, is Kandi worth it?

I was gonna say yes since i'll trade Kurt for a bag of balls right now but you're right we need a shot-blocking center not Kandi-man
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
1/24/2005  8:57 AM
A KT for Nesterovic trade would be more ideal. I don't like Kandi's game. At least Rasho tries.
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
1/24/2005  9:04 AM
Why in the world would San Antonio deal Rasho for Kurt???? be realistic with your demand

Posted by NYKBocker:

A KT for Nesterovic trade would be more ideal. I don't like Kandi's game. At least Rasho tries.
The true Knickabocker..........
franco12
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #599
USA
1/24/2005  9:04 AM
I wonder if the Spurs would trade Rasho for KT- I think they like being able to have Duncan be a 4 rather than a 5- and KT would change that.
NYKBocker
Alba Posts: 474
Member: #377
USA
1/24/2005  9:18 AM
Posted by diderotn:

Why in the world would San Antonio deal Rasho for Kurt???? be realistic with your demand

Posted by NYKBocker:

Why? Do you know what Duncan needs? He needs a reliable big man sidekick that can knock down the open 15 footer. You put KT alongside Shaq, Ming, Duncan or KG and KT is an ALL-STAR. Do you know how many open looks he will get? Also, the big men I just mentioned are all exceptional passers. It would be like KT shooting layups when he is that open. Rasho is a very good C but he does not compliment Duncan at all. He averages 25mpg. A lot of his minutes gets divied up to Horry and Rose. If I am Popovich, I would be doing back-flips.
How about this swap of big men

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy