[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I have said it Many Times Now....
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
1/23/2005  7:10 PM
Until we kick Kurt off of our team, we will continue to lose. He is horrible, and we are hurting our chances by not playing Sweetney as our starter. I don't give a fVck about his contract, because we have more expensive players on the bench right now. The time has come for somebody with a good head from this stupid organization to realize that Kurt is where most our weaknesses reside.

The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
1/23/2005  7:13 PM
Posted by diderotn:

Until we kick Kurt off of our team,

I don't know why but that made me laugh. Probably just the tone I figure you say it in.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
diderotn
USA
1/23/2005  7:17 PM
I have enough with Kurt thomas man. Enough...Just like I had enough with Lenny

quote]
Posted by newyorknewyork:
Posted by diderotn:

Until we kick Kurt off of our team,

I don't know why but that made me laugh. Probably just the tone I figure you say it in.
[/quote]
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
1/23/2005  7:19 PM
You're right...you have said this many times now.
I am with you on having Sweetney start, a simple change in the lineup would more than satisfy me, no need to trade him just to get rid of him. Kurt is the first guy I would trade, but keeping him around doesn't necesarily hurt the team.
Him and Marbs in the pick and roll has been a great offensive option, and Kurt even makes a good defensive stand every now and then.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/23/2005  7:19 PM
we would still lose because our guards can't play defense and we have no center but at least Sweetney will cement the PF position going into next year.
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
1/23/2005  7:28 PM
I have had enough too. We are all clear at this point that he would be valueable to a deep team, we need to trade him to one. I'd trade him for a couple of cheerleaders.

We played pretty solid defense at many points during this game. But when a man gets beat there is a clear path to the basket 'kurt'esy of none other than Kurt.

If we had a guy like any of the bigs we covet, he could at least challenge, intimidate or make a guy alter his shot. Kurt is watching guys take difficult shots over and around him where a little bit of effort would go a long way.

I would trade him for wagner & diop. BTW Isnt there a 2 guard we could pick up with a 10 day contract? We need a shooter who can hit an open shot, seems like the CBA should have something serviceable.
gunsnewing
USA
1/23/2005  7:41 PM
we need a SF who can shoot
diderotn
USA
1/23/2005  8:04 PM
Kurt and Penny to Minesota for Kandi and Zserbiak....Zerbiak could play the three, while Sweetney would have automatically play the four, with Nazr playing the five...
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
1/23/2005  8:06 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:

That would be nice
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
gunsnewing
USA
1/23/2005  8:09 PM
Posted by diderotn:

Kurt and Penny to Minesota for Kandi and Zserbiak....Zerbiak could play the three, while Sweetney would have automatically play the four, with Nazr playing the five...

Jalen is better and cheaper than Wally and Donyell is better and cheaper than Kandi. I'm all for getting Wally but lets try dealing with Toronto first
diderotn
USA
1/23/2005  8:10 PM
A trade with Minesota for Kandi and Zserbiak would have definitely resolved our problems. Kandi may not be what everyone thinks that he should be, but in the East, he may be an all star. He spent most of his career in the West, perhaps a switch to an eastern team may revitalize his career.....

Posted by newyorknewyork:
Posted by gunsnewing:

That would be nice
diderotn
USA
1/23/2005  8:32 PM
We have to persevere.....Let's wait and see what will happen tomorrow. if Kurt is gone, I don't care who we trade him for, we will be a much better ball club. We need a shooter to complement the second squad, but right now what we need the most are scrubs to replace a bigger scrubb Kurt Thomas.....If we get a chance to put our hands on Jalen Rose and Marshal, by all means, please do it. If we get a chance at acquiring Walker, please do it. If we get a chance at acquiring Kandi and Zserbiak, yes, do it........Whater is necessary do it. Kurt, Penny, TT, and Houston have not been productive. Why not bring back Spree???????? he wants out, and Minesota may just let him go. Spree and Kandi would work
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
1/23/2005  8:36 PM
in the east kandi may be an all star

I look at Nazr and then i look at Kandi and I'm being honest when I tell you this. Nazr is more effective than Kandi

I think the problem with kandi, as Minny has found is that the guy plays as if he'd rather be somewhere else at the time

"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
gunsnewing
USA
1/23/2005  8:36 PM
Posted by diderotn:

We have to persevere.....Let's wait and see what will happen tomorrow. if Kurt is gone, I don't care who we trade him for, we will be a much better ball club. We need a shooter to complement the second squad, but right now what we need the most are scrubs to replace a bigger scrubb Kurt Thomas.....If we get a chance to put our hands on Jalen Rose and Marshal, by all means, please do it. If we get a chance at acquiring Walker, please do it. If we get a chance at acquiring Kandi and Zserbiak, yes, do it........Whater is necessary do it. Kurt, Penny, TT, and Houston have not been productive. Why not bring back Spree???????? he wants out, and Minesota may just let him go. Spree and Kandi would work

you really think Spree and Dolan would accept that? didn't you see what happened last year?! I'm with you though any trade that gets him off this team is a good trade...addition by subtraction.
diderotn
USA
1/23/2005  8:53 PM
Shiiiiittt, forget about what happened last year. I am sure that Dolan is about wins. Spree is a hard worker, and he along with Cambi would do whatever to get back to N.Y.....Anything is possible. I am sure if Isiah plead to Dolan to allow him to bring Spree back to N.Y......Put all of the grudges to the side, because it is time for Dolan to undo all of the bad omen. One more thing that needs to happen is bring back Ewing to the organization....He is mr. N.Y. and there is no reason why he is not involve in some capacity with this organization....We have the perfect opportunity to make it happen with the vaccancy created by Lenny's departure....
gunsnewing
USA
1/23/2005  9:10 PM
spree is not a SF...remember he was awful his last year as a knick.
daddynel
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #505
1/23/2005  11:30 PM
Posted by bigpimpin:

I look at Nazr and then i look at Kandi and I'm being honest when I tell you this. Nazr is more effective than Kandi

I think the problem with kandi, as Minny has found is that the guy plays as if he'd rather be somewhere else at the time
i don't think he proposed that trade to start kandi, but more so to rid ourselves of kurt and have a serviceable 7'center backing up nazr. not to mention the fact that t.t. sucks, and we would be getting wally in return to take that spot. did i mention t.t. sucks?
gunsnewing
USA
1/23/2005  11:32 PM
Posted by daddynel:
Posted by bigpimpin:

i don't think he proposed that trade to start kandi, but more so to rid ourselves of kurt and have a serviceable 7'center backing up nazr. not to mention the fact that t.t. sucks, and we would be getting wally in return to take that spot. did i mention t.t. sucks?

yep and it would be a heck of a lot better than having to see Sundov bsck up Nazr again
Allanfan20
Alba Posts: 50
Member: #542
USA
1/23/2005  11:34 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:

I don't agree with that at all.
“Whenever I’m about to do something, I think ‘Would an idiot do that?’ and if they would, I do NOT do that thing.”- Dwight Schrute
gunsnewing
USA
1/23/2005  11:38 PM
Posted by Allanfan20:
Posted by gunsnewing:

I don't agree with that at all.

a big part of the reason we couldn't win more than 30 games a season was due to the fact that we were severely undersized at the SF and center positions. Playing SF was too much for Spree at that age and now he's even older. Forget about it
I have said it Many Times Now....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy