[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Author Thread
Starks3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #211
USA
3/5/2002  7:19 PM
I was doing some heavy thinking about this solution and it sounds like it can work for both teams and i was wondering what all u guys think. Say we end up with a pick from the 5-8 range and the Bulls end up with a pick from the 1-3 range, and since the bulls have had like 14 1-3 picks and seem to screw them up they try to trade it and the Knicks talk about trading Spree for it and we end up with two picks in the top 8 and go and Draft either J-will or the tall guy from China(I hope Not!!!) and we have a possiblity of many guys like Qyntel Woods, Amare Stoudemire, Willcox, Chris Marcus, or Gooden, whoever it may be I think it makes somewhat sense for both teams, The bulls automatically get real good and have a linup of Crawford, Spree, Rose, Chandler, Curry, and the Knicks get real young real fast and hope for a healty Camby and maybe the Linup could look like this
J Will Pg
Houston Sg
Woods Sf
Thomas PF
Camby C
Alot more athetic dont u think????????
well its just a suggestion
Cursed no more!!! Knicks are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
3/5/2002  7:35 PM
It's definitely something to consider, but i'm not sure if Sprewell to the Bulls works because Sprewell's making a lot of money and Chicago doesn't have that amount of cap space. The Bulls would have to include an expensive player like Oakley to make the deal work.
Starks3
USA
3/5/2002  8:41 PM
I thought Oaks contract is up at the end of the season?
And they already waived Anthony
They Traded most of there long term deals in the Pacer trade
Well I think
Caseloads
Member: #41
3/5/2002  10:47 PM
Posted by Starks3:

Well I think
Bulls should have cap space. they can send back AJ guyton, Marcus Fizer, etc. for Spree, etc.
Starks3
USA
3/5/2002  11:03 PM
Just aslong as the Bulls pick is added, thats what the trade should revolve around
VG
Member: #68
Australia
3/6/2002  12:09 AM
I think it's a great idea...
Caseloads
3/6/2002  9:37 AM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by Starks3:

Well I think
Bulls should have cap space. they can send back AJ guyton, Marcus Fizer, etc. for Spree, etc.
Fizer would solve our backup PF problems too, and we could trade 'Spoon.
HoustonIsSoft
Member: #219
3/6/2002  12:26 PM
Guys, you've got a great idea going BUT you forgot that upper management is clueless, they are really lost right now. Given that the Knicks couldn't draft well with Checketts or Riley around, I can't see these three clowns (Dolan, Layden, Chaney) doing anything smart going into this draft.
Starks3
USA
3/6/2002  12:51 PM
I dont think the bulls would take spoon, but maybe we can pawn him off somewhere else.
Man i get goosebumps just thinking about this trade now
Caseloads
3/6/2002  2:23 PM
Posted by HoustonIsSoft:

Guys, you've got a great idea going BUT you forgot that upper management is clueless, they are really lost right now. Given that the Knicks couldn't draft well with Checketts or Riley around, I can't see these three clowns (Dolan, Layden, Chaney) doing anything smart going into this draft.
I hope we don't get this draft fixed, so we can trade Spree for someone else's top pick... Also - if we get the top pick fixed this year, harder to get the top pick fixed next year too, as Stern likes to rotate it... We could get a LA Clippers draft pulled for us, two #2 lotto picks in back to back years.

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy