[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Barkley's Comments
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
3/1/2002  10:03 PM
I have to admit, i don't like all the things he says, especially about the Knicks, but some of the stuff he does say is pretty fun. Here's a phrase said by him at last night's game in Miami.

"I dislike the way they treated Patrick Ewing. That's why I don't like them. They said they were going to run and gun, that he was slowing them down. Shoot, if they get any slower, they'll be going backwards."
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
3/1/2002  11:13 PM
Ha, and one time Ernie Johnson went I think Sprewell is comparable to MJ and Barkley goes "Man, you gotta stop smoking your pipe." High comedy.
#Knickstaps
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
3/2/2002  6:04 PM
Sprewell is almost comparable to Jordan now, just not at anyother time. The only reason Barkley would say that is because him and Jordan are really close.
nyvector16
Member: #130
USA
3/2/2002  8:24 PM
I hate how Barkley's comments get all this attention. I frankly don't think he is all that smart. Why do NBA players get an outlet for their simpleton minds after their player careers are over. Bill Walton is another idiot who gets to express his views on national TV. The guy is a complete moron!!! He tries to use words that he suspects are in the English language. He's like a wannabe Clyde Frazier only with about half his IQ.
VG
Member: #68
Australia
3/2/2002  8:57 PM
Posted by nyvector16:

I hate how Barkley's comments get all this attention. I frankly don't think he is all that smart. Why do NBA players get an outlet for their simpleton minds after their player careers are over. Bill Walton is another idiot who gets to express his views on national TV. The guy is a complete moron!!! He tries to use words that he suspects are in the English language. He's like a wannabe Clyde Frazier only with about half his IQ.

Yeah I too am getting sick of Barkley's over-the-top comments. But yeah what do you expect from a guy who spits on little girls????? Oh and his All-Star weekend preview show sucked...
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
3/2/2002  9:34 PM
That's the thing, Barkley is, for some reason, praised for stinking it up. People find it funny but at the half time show its nice to find out other scores and what not and Barkley will say "This game's borin', these teams stink." Hey Chuck, you overweight idiot, why don't you get back out there. Remember when he got outdone by MJ in the Finals in '93 I think. The one where John Paxon hit that three.
#Knickstaps
Barkley's Comments

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy