[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Very painful but glad for the losses (rant)
Author Thread
Jimmyjames
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #213
3/1/2002  2:20 PM
man its so sad watching the knicks lose, but im not sweating it, im looking foward to the changes that are gonna take place. if you think about it this team can easily be turned around in one season by adding a big young horse(not yao "shawn bradly" ming) like a young mcdyess like player (there seem to be alot of them in this years draft) also gettign rid of a few of theses contracts (travis "belongs in the WNBA" knight)couldnt hurt, but thats likely not going to happen. so for everyone on the verge of suicde everytime the knicks play, good times will be back and sooner than most think.
i personly think all the problems can be solved if all the knicks just start wearing orange head bands and spreewell shaves his head. also wouldnt it be cool if marcus camby started wearing those patrick ewing knee pads(it will cut down his injuries)
AUTOADVERT
HoustonIsSoft
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #219
3/1/2002  4:44 PM
I hope your right because I don't think bringing in one player is going to make much of a difference with this bunch, unless it's Shaq or Duncan and that's just not going to happen. They have long term contracts everywhere, not to mention OVERPRICED contracts.... with players no one wants either! They need to rebuild and I'm all for it. I believe the Knicks are going to struggle for the next 4 years. After that there may be some excitement in the Garden. Good thing to, because I still have 7 years on the waiting list for season tickets. Hopefully most will bail on them by then and I can move up a couple of spots.

Look at these god damn salaries, it's pathetic:

http://ultimateknicks.com/salary/teamsalary.asp

Would love to see the orange headbands....to go along with Van Horn style orange socks.
Very painful but glad for the losses (rant)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy