[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

jets vs steelers thread
Author Thread
bigpimpin
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #801
USA
1/11/2005  1:32 PM
call me a jets fan or whatever but i got a feeling that the jets are going to beat the steelers

i just got that feeling

and big ben is going to have a horrible game. now don't get me wrong it will be close and it may even seem like the jets are going to look like the same ol' playoff jets but people are seemingly forgetting about pennington

yeah remember chad pennington?

we were supposed to lose that game against the chargers who are somewhat similar to the steelers offensive scheme and we played good tough defense

i think everything happens for a reason and we are going to find out that reason soon enough on sunday

if you are a steelers fan consider it to be black sunday

JETS baby 24-20
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
AUTOADVERT
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
1/11/2005  4:25 PM
I am not a Jets fan and I dont share that feeling - but its possible. Anything is possible. Thats why its the playoffs
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
bigpimpin
USA
1/15/2005  7:30 PM
will the jets please get rid of this guy brien he is a loser of major proportions
"Anyone who sits around waiting to hit the lottery, whether basketball or real life, in order to better their position is a loser."
bigpimpin
USA
1/15/2005  7:57 PM
okay the jets have blown this sure-win well apparantly they have since the steelers are setting up for the game winning fg and their kicker doesn't have the letters b-r-i-e-n on the back of his jersey

oh wait they went to a commercial

now i don't think the jets would have gotten past indy or bill next week but this game was the jets to win and look at em

sad

okay here we are...bill cowher kills me with that look on his face how he curls his lips. dude stop saying let's go it has gotten old damn he made it

if i'm anybody in the jets front office with any kind of pull. the fans wake up in the morning and see brien has been released

what are they paying the guy for
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/23/2005  8:55 PM
if Pit scores on this drive it will be huge!!!
jets vs steelers thread

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy