[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

KNICKS-HEAT
Author Thread
Starks3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #211
USA
2/28/2002  2:15 PM
I'M GOING TO THE GAME TONIGHT, AND TO TELL U GUYS SOMETHING THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A KNICKS-HEAT GAME IN MIAMI. THE CROWD IS ABSOULTLY CRAZY AND ITS UNBELEIAVBLE. THE KNICKS FANS DOWN HERE ARE GREAT AND WE REALLY GET IN THE HEAT FANS FACE. THEY ARE SOO STILL BITTER ABOUT LOSING THE 3 YEARS IN A ROW IN THE PLAYOFFS. I HOPE IT WONT BE DIFFERENT CAUSE BOTH TEAMS ARENT SO HOT, BUT I REMEMBER A GAME THAT I WENT TO IN 99' BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS THAT THE KNICKS WERE DOWN BY 20 GOING INTO THE 4TH AND IT SEEMEND AS THEY WERENT GOIGN TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS, AND THE CROWD DOWN HERE GOT BEHIND THEM AND THEY EVENTUALLY CAME BACK AND WON WITH THE BIG L BEING INTRODUCED. THEN THE KNICKS DID THE MIRACLE IN THE PLAYOFFS AND BROUGHT US TO A CHAPMIONSHIP, JUST TO GET DESTROYED BUT STILL WHAT A YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST ONE MEMORY OF PAST KNICKS HEAT GAMES, THERE IS WAY TOO MANY TO WRITE BUT THEY ARE ALL SO GOOD AND I HOPE I CAN FORGET ABOUT THE RECORD AND TAKE THIS ONE TOO
LETS GO KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cursed no more!!! Knicks are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AUTOADVERT
ScooterSLP
Member: #198
USA
2/28/2002  3:15 PM
I'm still very bitter about the game 5 brawl in Miami in 1997. The Knicks were gonna steamroll the Bulls (they beat them on their home floor with both teams playing 100%), and I know they could have beaten the Jazz for the title. So every time the Knicks take it to the Heat on their home floor, I always get a little smirk.
HoustonIsSoft
Member: #219
2/28/2002  4:10 PM
I don't think it's the same anymore. Sure the rivalry is still there, but it doesn't have the meaning it once did. C'mon, one is fighting for a playoff spot, the other is fighting not to embarass themselves. The damn shame about it is, the Knicks will be trying not to embarass themselves for the next 5 years.....Miami still has talent around the board. Mourning, Jones, Grant and Ellis...not bad. Better then the Knicks at least.
VG
Member: #68
Australia
2/28/2002  10:35 PM
We lost but at least Cleveland overtook us in the standings...
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/28/2002  11:59 PM
lol
Starks3
Member: #211
USA
3/1/2002  1:29 AM
I just got back from the game and man am i ashamed to be a knick fan. I went there being as wild as possible and thought the knicks would show some heart andthey showed none and to top it all off those frigen Heat fans dont shut up. They like to get in ur face and rub it in no wonder why someone of them end up with a bottle broken over the head at the end of the night. Oh well, at the least the knick fans down here still show heart and came out in full force, now we just need the team to do the same. # 1 pick here we come!!!!

[Edited by - starks3 on 03/01/2002 01:30:21]
Cursed no more!!! Knicks are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KNICKS-HEAT

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy