[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

This year's Draft has alot of potential 15&10 PFs!
Author Thread
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
2/26/2002  4:07 PM
check out www.nbadraft.net

there are also alot of potential decent, 7 foot SOLID centers in this year's draft...

in addition to the PGs... who after everyone hyping them will probably end up being slightly above average.
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/26/2002  4:33 PM
I know that the site posts just a mock draft and pis robably not overly thought out, but they have the Knicks drafting a shooting guard in the second round. Yikes.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
2/26/2002  4:53 PM
Actually, nbadraft.net just ranks the top prospects and then puts them in order. Then it enters the team order and there is the mock draft. So a lot of times there are mistakes, sometimes the Lakers wind up with a center, Knicks with a point guard, it all really depends on luck of the draw.
#Knickstaps
Caseloads
Member: #41
2/26/2002  10:20 PM
Posted by BigSm00th:

Actually, nbadraft.net just ranks the top prospects and then puts them in order. Then it enters the team order and there is the mock draft. So a lot of times there are mistakes, sometimes the Lakers wind up with a center, Knicks with a point guard, it all really depends on luck of the draw.
Actually, the lakers need a C and the Knicks need a PG, so go figure...

The one thing was they had us taking Rush a while back - that could have been decent... if we had traded away Spree or so, but there are too many other talents out there this year.

Qyntel Woods, I have no clue about this guy or his skills but everyone is basically crying Tracey McGrady Part Duex...

From a talent standpoint, it seems like it would be hard to make a mistake with a lotto pick this year... less question marks with the players... plus, there will be some late entries from the Prep-to-Pro ranks and the Internationals, but from the college ranks we get some nice top 10 (top 13 talent).

Ming, Williams, Gooden, Woods, Wilcox, Stoudemire, Haslip, Borchardt, Marcus, Rush.

[Edited by - caseloads on 02/26/2002 22:20:51]
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/27/2002  3:58 PM
I watched Marcus Haislip last night on ESPN and he really has a lot of skills. He reminds me a lot of Camby, but he has a very developed jump shot. I'm not sure if he'll come out this year because he's only a junior and he still has a lot of improving to do, but he'll be someone to watch incase we need a guy like him in the future.
This year's Draft has alot of potential 15&10 PFs!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy