[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Get Yao Ming!
Author Thread
Knixkik
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #11
USA
3/6/2002  3:30 PM
I think Haislip will be a nice player in the NBA and we could legitametly get him with our 7th or 8th pick, but i would much rather take Chris Wilcox. This guy is nasty because he's an unbelievable athlete, has a good touch around the hoop, and finishes well. His only downfall is he hasn't developed a mid-range game yet, but he still has a lot of room for growth. He was spectacular against top competition in the ACC which is why he is a proven player for the most part. If we can't get Ming, who will likely go second in the draft, we need to go with Wilcox. I like Gooden, but he seems like this year's Eddie Griffin. He may develop into a good pro, but he's a tweener and i don't think he has the potential Wilcox, Stoudemire, or Haislip have.
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
3/6/2002  4:47 PM
Posted by Knixkik:

I think Haislip will be a nice player in the NBA and we could legitametly get him with our 7th or 8th pick, but i would much rather take Chris Wilcox. This guy is nasty because he's an unbelievable athlete, has a good touch around the hoop, and finishes well. His only downfall is he hasn't developed a mid-range game yet, but he still has a lot of room for growth. He was spectacular against top competition in the ACC which is why he is a proven player for the most part. If we can't get Ming, who will likely go second in the draft, we need to go with Wilcox. I like Gooden, but he seems like this year's Eddie Griffin. He may develop into a good pro, but he's a tweener and i don't think he has the potential Wilcox, Stoudemire, or Haislip have.

Gooden is this year's SHANE BATTIER, not eddie griffin.
Get Yao Ming!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy