[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Brand Name
Author Thread
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

1/5/2005  12:07 PM
Since Steph is 27 maybe the Knicks need to pounce on Elton Brand rather then wait for Sweetney to finally play well enough to make KT go to the bench.

What makes Brand what he is is his toughness. Brand plays very angry.....intense. Sweetney has all the tools but he is too much of a Teddy bear than a Grizzly.

Knicks should get Brand and ride these dudes out and when Sweets and Ariza are ready they will get their chance once they work on everything we keep saying they will eventually be good at.

The Clippers might want to save some dough......they were never a franchise to care about winning.......but With Wilcox they can afford to let Brand go.....

Brand gives the Knicks a top rebounder to work with Nazr......Brand is an excellent passer and he can block shots.......plus he's a post threat. Bonified.

Brand, JYD, Nazr, Steph, Craw.....Houston and Ariza off the bench.....

The time is now before Steph turns 30 and starts his downhill.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
1/5/2005  12:17 PM
I think he's totally out of our reach. Cmon.. we are talking about an elite frontcourt player (watch he's here in 2 weeks). Any offer the Knicks can come up with I look at and say "I can do better"
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
1/5/2005  12:22 PM
How about giving them Sweetney and Penny or TT's expiring contract?
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Silverfuel
USA
1/5/2005  12:24 PM
And I would also like to say that Brand is the best PF in the history of the NBA. I want Brand in NY. I will give them anyone except Stephon. Stephon and Brand can win a championship. Brand is good. I am gonna pray for Brand.

BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND BRAND
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
1/5/2005  12:27 PM
Did you guys read the wilcox thread? He may be out indefinitely. I think that pretty much kills our Brand thing. But maybe the off-season. Now thats a winning combo, but we need to still have Nazr to clean up the boards. We could be serious down low!!!

Steph
Craw
Ariza
Brand
Nazzy

The makings of a contender.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

1/5/2005  1:07 PM
I think so.....Steph is in his glory years right now.....he needs Brand and Brand needs a guy that can get to the basket as easily as Steph.

I think that would be right up there with Dave (RIP) when he came in that trade from Detroit way back when.

Knicks still have Houston, they have Nazr, they have steph, Craw is here, JYD, and KT.....Knicks need a dude that can get 20 inside.

This has to be the mission. I don't think the Knicks can wait 3 years for Sweets to develop. Steph is 27.....he will be 28 in Feb.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Silverfuel
USA
1/5/2005  1:38 PM
Posted by EnySpree:

This has to be the mission. I don't think the Knicks can wait 3 years for Sweets to develop.
I agree and I seriously doubt he can develop into an Elton Brand. Brand was a real beast in the paint as a rookie and got even better his second year. Sweetney even with playing time might never become Brand.
Pike
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #403
1/5/2005  2:02 PM
Posted by fishmike:

I think he's totally out of our reach. Cmon.. we are talking about an elite frontcourt player (watch he's here in 2 weeks). Any offer the Knicks can come up with I look at and say "I can do better"

Quite right, fishmike.
Brand Name

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy