Losing Spree.......
Topic LOCKED
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
1/5/2005  6:58 AM
I am hoping that we lose the next 5 games very badly. Because that would forced Isiah to take appropriate action. Right now, the fact that we are first in the atlantic is forcing him to stay put with the mediocrity that we have. I want somebody gone by next week. We need a fresh face in our team. Whether it is Lenny or the departure of Kurt or Tim Thomas, I will welcome the change.

Can I get a witness........
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
raven
Member: #316
Canada
1/5/2005  7:18 AM
loosing wont help our situation at all.

If we loose, other teams will know we're desperate for change and we'll get robbed.

be patient, we have time. We're still on Year 2 of a 3 or 4 yrs plan.
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
1/5/2005  7:46 AM
that is true, but we have to take advantage of Marburry's youth and enthousiasm right now. Nothing is guarantied in this league, especially because of injuries... The time to make a run is now, given the payroll that we have inherited.
The true Knickabocker..........
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
1/5/2005  9:05 AM
Posted by diderotn:

I am hoping that we lose the next 5 games very badly. Because that would forced Isiah to take appropriate action. Right now, the fact that we are first in the atlantic is forcing him to stay put with the mediocrity that we have. I want somebody gone by next week. We need a fresh face in our team. Whether it is Lenny or the departure of Kurt or Tim Thomas, I will welcome the change.

Can I get a witness........

What planet are you on? The goal this year was to make the team interesting while rebuilding. Isiahs masters spend huge money for that return on the dollar. I think your looking for lots of speculative trade buzz and intrigue than actually watching the games.

Last nite we lost to one of the better road teams, one whom is 20-9 and after a rough start, has been one of the hottest teams. They have the 4th best record out west, and might be the best right now.

We are not that good, and we still played with them ok. We came back to tie but could not get it done. You assume we are a great team not playing up to par. You assume the worse our players are the more we can get in trade. you assume that if we lose, Isiah will trade it up again to get the buzz on.

If The team goes thud, then Isiah is failing badley. If he needs to fire Wilkins its more money spent, and its Isiahs failing. Fire two coaches inside a year? You don't hire a guy like Wilkins to fire him so fast.

Can you get a witness? Nyet.

martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
1/5/2005  9:09 AM
What planet are you on?

yeah ditto.

Dude seriously. What are your expectations for the team this year? I think you better re-adjust them.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Topic LOCKED
Losing Spree.......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy