[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

We DO NOT have a luxury of trading Craw!
Author Thread
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
1/3/2005  1:18 AM
Houston is not a solution at SG. He is crippled. He might be playing his last games as a Knick right now. We need a shooting guard, and Carw is exactly that.

Craw is the differnce between last year's team that got spanked by the Nets and somethign new.

We need him badly against teams that know how to get inside of Marbury's head like the Nets do.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
AUTOADVERT
Bobby
Member: #408
USA
1/3/2005  1:40 AM
getting craw up to speed will not be a easy task, he needs to be more selective in making shots while displaying some kind of defense similar to star. and when that happens ny will sart to command a lot more victories while displaying one of the league's premier backcourt.
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/3/2005  1:47 AM
but if you'e getting a stud big man you can't hesitate to trade Craw. I would live with a platoon of the gimp, penny and ariza if we're gonna have a dominant low post threat so that we don't have to really on Nazr's flat-footed bricks from 6ft. If Marbury has made Nazr and Kurt this good imagine what he would do for a good PF/C!!!
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
1/3/2005  11:20 AM
Posted by gunsnewing:

but if you'e getting a stud big man you can't hesitate to trade Craw. I would live with a platoon of the gimp, penny and ariza if we're gonna have a dominant low post threat so that we don't have to really on Nazr's flat-footed bricks from 6ft. If Marbury has made Nazr and Kurt this good imagine what he would do for a good PF/C!!!
you have got to stop trashing Nazzy like he stinks it up on the floor. He plays so well for us, and he just does not shoot bricks. He has a nice touch inside which needs to be extended to about 15 feet.He is shooting over 50% from the floor so will you cut it out!!!!
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
1/3/2005  11:28 AM
so you don't mind seeing Marbury feed the post to Nazr as if he was Patrick Ewing on offense?
Bizzy211
Member: #601
USA
1/3/2005  11:31 AM
lol, come on Guns. Nazr is more reliable in the post than K.T. Man it sucks seein' him have the ball in the post. It's like watchin' a baby walk for the first time
Bizzy Shadyville, NY **soundcloud.com/Bizzy211**
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
1/3/2005  12:49 PM
Posted by Bizzy211:

It's like watchin' a baby walk for the first time
LMAO Crawford is a big part of our offense. I agree with simrud. Houston is too crippled to be a solution. The only way we trade Crawford is for someone like Elton Brand.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
We DO NOT have a luxury of trading Craw!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy