[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Muhammad didn't even play in the 4th
Author Thread
newyorknewyork
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #541
12/30/2004  2:47 PM
Watching the replay. When the game came down to the wire in the 4th Muhammad didn't even get any burn. He played well but KG was able to back him down at will all game. Even Sweetney was able to hold his ground. Sweetney & KT played all the big mins down the stretch.

Vs Orlando probably the Knicks best game he only put up 5pts 8rebs in 21mins on 40% shooting.

The guy is solid but he is not an impact player on this team.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
12/30/2004  3:38 PM
look, Nazr has been great. He works his butt off. I think his problem is his size doesnt impact the game. His hustle and hard work does, but he doesnt clearly offer more than Sweetney or JYD, two smaller guys. This is why I wouldnt hesitate to trade him for a guy like Dalembert or Swift this offseason.

I want to add 2 guys that impact the game with their size. Swift, Dalembert, Curry, Hunter and Kwame are the guys I'm looking at. I think Kwame might be untouchable, but the others are potentials
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/30/2004  3:44 PM
Posted by fishmike:

look, Nazr has been great. He works his butt off. I think his problem is his size doesnt impact the game. His hustle and hard work does, but he doesnt clearly offer more than Sweetney or JYD, two smaller guys. This is why I wouldnt hesitate to trade him for a guy like Dalembert or Swift this offseason.

I want to add 2 guys that impact the game with their size. Swift, Dalembert, Curry, Hunter and Kwame are the guys I'm looking at. I think Kwame might be untouchable, but the others are potentials
What about Chandler and Nene?
newyorknewyork
Member: #541
12/30/2004  4:01 PM
I don't want to get rid of Muhammad. But how can u not trade him for a guy like Dalembert or Curry or Brown or Chandler.
https://vote.nba.com/en Vote for your Knicks.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
12/30/2004  6:44 PM
this is even more evidence that he's someone you shouldn't hesitate moving for a nice young big man.

he was lights out on the offensive end but when we needed defense, he wasn't out there, sweetney and kurt was. if that isn't evidence enough for all those that are so opposed to moving him, i don't know what is.

he's been GREAT, absolutely GREAT and head and shoulders above anything we ever expected but man, his stock is high, so lets move him for what we really need, you know?
Caseloads
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #41
12/30/2004  9:13 PM
Posted by fishmike:

hunter just looks good because of nash - he was awful for orlando and is getting the minimum i think
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/30/2004  9:35 PM
Posted by fishmike:

The guy everybody is Lunchin on is ETAN THOMAS, DUDE IS FROM HARLEM AND WENT TO THE CUSE...that is who could be available.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/30/2004  10:35 PM
Why trade at all. Your getting good production from our big three. They are interchangable depending on the situation.

This is not the year to upgrade unless you want to sacrifice some future.

Be afraid if Dolan smells the cash form a deep playoff run! Be very afraid.

We never reach our goals because we compromise on a short term buzz by burning draft picks and youth on the hope a veteran past his prime can take us further! I hope Isiah has more presence than checkets-ernie and Laydog to hold off the evil thoughts.

NYK3
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #725
USA
12/30/2004  10:46 PM
Posted by playa2:

The guy everybody is Lunchin on is ETAN THOMAS, DUDE IS FROM HARLEM AND WENT TO THE CUSE...that is who could be available.
I definitely wouldnt mind getting him, whats up with him tho this year? does anyone know his injury cause I dont think he's played yet this season. Injury must be serious
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers!!!
Muhammad didn't even play in the 4th

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy