[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I have Officially given up on the knicks
Author Thread
Starks3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #211
USA
2/23/2002  3:14 PM
Today after watching another horrible lose, I offically give up all hope on this team and we are looking at, if laydan is still here, a much worse next couple of years. I already know he is going to f up the draft pick and take some french guy that sucks, oh wait that happend once to the knicks, well i'm sure he will really screw it up and take an even worse player. and for the next 3 or 4 years untill all of those huge contracts expire we are stuck with 1 good player(spree) one choker(houston) and one injured big man( no need to say his name), and a bunch of carrer overaged backups that suck. So now that the knicks season is down the drain and will be for awhile I will now focus on the mets and look foward to be let down by them in the world series. I just want to celebrate one chapionship!!!!please
just one!!!
Cursed no more!!! Knicks are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AUTOADVERT
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
2/23/2002  8:53 PM
You probably haven't even entered high school yet, judging by your poor spelling ("carrer" instead of "career" for instance) so it looks like you'll have plenty of time for the Knicks to turn around. Also, you obviously aren't a true fan by whimpering and complaining, boo hoo, every NBA team has dry spells. Wait till the offseason when Spree and Camby are gone, a high lottery pick is headed our way and the rebuilding begins. Whoo, Knicks 2003 baby.
#Knickstaps
ScooterSLP
Member: #198
USA
2/23/2002  11:53 PM
This sounds like someone has bought into that "you can't rebuild in New York" thing...

I can deal with the losses this year, because the draft is the first place to start rebuilding. As of right now, the Knicks pick no lower than 8th. As for Frederic Weis, Layden didn't draft him... Tapscott did. The big contracts were part of the Dave Checketts philosophy, which is no longer being used (ie wanting to trade Ward, Anderson, and Camby for Howard).

Let's see if Layden can redeem himself for last year's draft with this year's, and then go from there. As GNR said, "all we need is just a little patience..."
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/24/2002  2:23 AM
hey scooterslp I a huge GN'R Fan patience used to be my fav song...Now it is Estranged. Anyway where are you from?
ScooterSLP
Member: #198
USA
2/24/2002  2:46 AM
I'm sitting here in uptown NYC, a student at Columbia. Been a Knick fan for all my 21 years, and a GNR fan ever since I heard of 'em. It seemed to fit what I was talking about...
Starks3
Member: #211
USA
2/24/2002  3:01 AM
You probably haven't even entered high school yet, judging by your poor spelling ("carrer" instead of "career" for instance) so it looks like you'll have plenty of time for the Knicks to turn around. Also, you obviously aren't a true fan by whimpering and complaining, boo hoo, every NBA team has dry spells. Wait till the offseason when Spree and Camby are gone, a high lottery pick is headed our way and the rebuilding begins. Whoo, Knicks 2003 baby.
ok maybe I overeacted just a little bit, but its for a good reason. How about 150 on the frigen NBA pakcage for Direct TV. And give me one reason to beleive that Laydan will really rebuild this team. Has he done anythign to prove me wrong?????NO and he wont so untill they fire his ass the Knicks are going to suck. Anyway I never said that Laydan drafted Weis, I said he would probably screw it up and Draft someone just like him. Also name 1 team that wants a injured power foward and an shooting guard that just doesn't have it anymore??? There is none. SO in 2003 instead of 30 wins, expect 20. It will take more then 1 year. Your little comment about me not being high school yet-hahahahahahahah no not funny slick, its an opnion board not a board to bash people. So cool it cheif. We share one ultimate feeling and that is our love for the Knicks. I frigen bleed orange and blue and its hard to do down here in Miami.

LETS GO KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cursed no more!!! Knicks are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BigSm00th
Member: #178
USA
2/24/2002  11:33 AM
Doesn't get any better then GNR Live Era 87-93. Patience, Don't Cry, and Estranged are my top three.
#Knickstaps
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
2/24/2002  11:30 PM
Awesome......here are some awesome gnr related sites....www.lostrose.com.....www.gnr.com.ar....www.snakepit.org....www.loadedonline.com

GN'R would've been the greatest band in history, if only they didn't end so tragically..

Welcome to the Jungle,Sweet Child O' Mine,Estranged,Paradise City,Patience,November Rain,You Could Be Mine,Don't Cry,Coma,Civil War,Locomotive, Rocket Queen......there's so many great ones!!
I have Officially given up on the knicks

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy