ALL BALL Official Thread: Minnesota @ Knicks 12/29
Author Thread
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
12/30/2004  1:10 AM
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:

Whew! That was one fun game to watch! Wood and I were yelling so much I think that cat might have no voice tomorrow.
I sound kinda hoarse too, but it was worth it though. I didn't even drink my customary beer tonight, just a big Knicks cup of lemonade (aka lemon Kool-Aid!!! Sip, sip, and friggin sip some more!!!) and my PRIME RIB SAMMICH! This time I got it about 15 minutes before tipoff... (Wood is now a believer, too. )

Starbury got busy tonight, y'all... If this level of performance can become any semblance to consistent, NBA watch out!

KNICKS, Baby!!!

[Edited by - HARDCOREKNICKSFAN on 12/29/2004 23:06:36]

LOL
Knicks_Fan
AUTOADVERT
Knicksfan
USA
12/30/2004  1:13 AM
Posted by EnySpree:

all i have to say is

LETS GO!!!!

Bring on all contenders baby!!!!

If the Knicks play like this all the time they will be really good.

Let Marbs do his thing, period. The rest of the team just get ready. Geez man Houston and Timmy were off and the Knicks still win.

Let's go baby!!!! let's get a decent winning streak going.

Already 3! Lets keep it up!
Knicks_Fan
Knicksfan
USA
12/30/2004  1:21 AM
I was afraid because I couldn't watch the game because I had a meeting and almost everytime that happens I come back and feel because I see the Knicks lost. NOT THIS TIME!!!! YEAHHHH!!! GREAT WIN!!!

What a game from Marbury!?! More talks from Isiah and he could be a Hall of Famer!! Wow, now I really hope that Isiah calls Crawford and talks to him too.

I hope Crawford is learning how good the Knicks can be if he had a better shot selection and passed the ball sometimes instead of just shooting. Yeah, he makes some, but look at how NY has been playing!

Its nice to have TT coming back. He didn't have a lot of points or numbers but he surely has been a different player lately, and for the good.

Wow! Did you notice that our last two wins have been against good winning teams? And this one was even better because it was against the T-Wolves!
Knicks_Fan
Knicksfan
USA
12/30/2004  1:24 AM
Great, very important win, Knicks! Keep it up!! Extend the winning streak!!
Knicks_Fan
Knicksfan
USA
12/30/2004  1:26 AM
Hey, Spree: you loved the game? Missed New York?!
Knicks_Fan
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/30/2004  3:06 AM
Posted by Silverfuel:
Posted by HARDCOREKNICKSFAN:

If this level of performance can become any semblance to consistent, NBA watch out!

KNICKS, Baby!!!
Next stop, championship!! Yeah baby!!

hahahahaha hell yeah man! this feels great right now! Steph is unbelievable! offensively and defensively!
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/30/2004  3:09 AM
now let's just beat Miami and then we'd really be riding high
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/30/2004  8:29 AM
Posted by teslawlo:

got back from the game, it was great, marbury owned everyone and the crowd was excellent!
But Fish pointed out that Cassell scored 20 points against Marbury and the Knicks didn't really get any advantage at the PG position!
Knicksfan
USA
12/30/2004  8:29 AM
Posted by gunsnewing:

now let's just beat Miami and then we'd really be riding high

Amen!
Knicks_Fan
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/30/2004  8:39 AM
Posted by Knicksfan:
Posted by playa2:

Knicks are playing well with out CRAWFISH , i'm impressed !

But I know Minny to well, they will go for the jugular in the 4th.

Im glad you don't know the Wolves as well as we know the Knicks!

Kevin Garnett slammed the ball down in anger at center court when the Wolves were forced to call a timeout after a play broke down. Players sat on the bench throughout the game showing little emotion. The locker room was closed for nearly 20 minutes after the game.

And this is supposed to be a title-contending team?

We caught them with the Troy Hudson issue affecting the team they looked confused.

We won and that is what is gonna count in the end.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
12/30/2004  9:24 AM
Posted by Killa4luv:
Posted by teslawlo:

im going to the game
KG will have a monster game against us, I'm sad to say...
that is not necasarily true.
I would just like to reiterate that. Just because he is a great player doesn't mean he can't be held beneath his averages. We did that wonderfully. He never really got a groove going.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

12/30/2004  10:01 AM
Posted by Killa4luv:
Posted by Killa4luv:
Posted by teslawlo:

im going to the game
KG will have a monster game against us, I'm sad to say...
that is not necasarily true.
I would just like to reiterate that. Just because he is a great player doesn't mean he can't be held beneath his averages. We did that wonderfully. He never really got a groove going.

He was obviously frustrated. He was cursing out his teamates like crazy. I was like "Yeah!!!!!" when he slammed that ball after a T-Wolves time out. He was pissed.

The Knicks were helping each other tonight on defense. This is how that have to play in order to win. Yes you can credit Lenny......he's been stressing help defense all year. I love it.

No more let downs please!!!! Knicks gotta go out and beat the teams they are supposed to beat.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Bobby
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #408
USA
12/30/2004  2:41 PM
we may have caught minny is some kind of funk but fact remains we capitalized by winning while holding the competition less than 100 points. This may also indicate the level of performance our team is capable of playing at. Hey, knicks are showing that groove thang or rhythm or form or consistency or whatever you wanna call it. Last 3 games total has our heroes shooting a whopping 51% FG average with each win showing improved shooting from the last: knicks shot cats--48%, magic ---53%, and minny at 54%……not bad . Now that we know ny’s firepower can match any team out there does lenny ride the offense and let the shootout continue or does he take the defense to another level.

nice win!
"Like they always say, New York is the Mecca of basketball,"I read that in Michael Jordan books my whole life and I played here in the Big East tournament, so it's always fun to play in the Mecca of basketball."---Rip Hamilton
manilaballer
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #521
Philippines
12/30/2004  6:17 PM
So are we officially better with Crawford out (of course not), or maybe coming off the bench

GREAT WIN!!! GO KNICKS!
KNICKS 2006
ALL BALL Official Thread: Minnesota @ Knicks 12/29

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy