[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

This Bothers Me
Author Thread
nyballer
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #108
USA
2/21/2002  6:57 PM
On ESPN they mentioned that the Warriors traded Marc Jackson to the T-Wolves for Dean Garrett and a second round pick...I would have done jackson for harrington and a 2nd round pick, and harrington is much better than garrett anyday... and harringtons contract is up soon... this is ridiculous
"easy like sunday morning..." - walt clyde
AUTOADVERT
Knixkik
Member: #11
USA
2/21/2002  7:17 PM
Thats the point i made in the other thread. Obviously Layden isn't offering as much or talking to as many people as reporters are saying. Harrington and Robinson plus a second round pick works capwise and both players are in the final year of their contracts. That is a much more appealing deal than the one GS made with Minny.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/21/2002  7:31 PM
is this right? I don't see any mention on the ESPN site?
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/21/2002  7:48 PM
Posted by martin:

is this right? I don't see any mention on the ESPN site?

never mind, I do see the article.

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2002/0221/1338199.html

and yes, I do think the Warriors got robbed. The Knicks could have made a better offer than a player that doesn't get playing time and a second round pick.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Starks3
Member: #211
USA
2/21/2002  8:13 PM
you have to be kidding me the knicks could not offer a better package then DEAN GARRET. I MEAN WE ARE TALKING ABOUT A CARRER 1 POINT PLAYER A GAME. DEAN FRIGEN GARRET. I AM BETTER THEM HIM
IF THE KNICKS OFFERED ME FOR HIM ITS BETTER THEN DEAN GARRET. UNBELEAVLABLE~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE WORST TRADE EVER. GOLDAN STATE MUST REALLY HATE THE KNICKS OR LAYDAN IS JUST A COMPLETE JACKASS!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH AND WHAT THE HELL ARE THE MAVS THINKING WITH THAT CRAPPY TRADE. DONT THEY HAVE A STARTING POINT GUARD NOW THEY HAVE 3 POINT GUARDS LIKE THE KNICKS
CUBAN IS A RETARD THE ONLY GOOD THING IS LAFRENTZ, BUT DO U HONESTLY THINK HE IS GOING TO TAKE OUT SHAQ????HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA UMMMMM......NO! SORRY MARK U SCREWED UP NOW U HAVE A WHOLE BUNCH OF OVERPRICED BACKUPS
AND NOW I REALLY HATE THE KNICKS. I WILL NEVER EVER WATCH ANOTHER KNCIKS GAME UNTILL THEY FIRE LAYDAN AND CHEANEY AND GET SOME YOUNG GUYS IN THERE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH
F THE KNICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cursed no more!!! Knicks are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sandiegoknick
Member: #57
USA
2/21/2002  9:10 PM
I am glad to see that other knick fans are disappointed about today. I kept listening to the radio and checking espn.com to hopefully hear about a trade with the knicks today. I am upset nothing happen. I bought nba league pass, just to watch the knicks. I feel like I wasted money this year. Unfortunatley, I don't see us getting better in the next couple of years.

We will probably get a lottery pick but it won't be someone that we want or really need. We will hear about all kinds of trades offers over the summer and no one will be traded or we will get some 3rd rate player. We will sign that player for some outrageous contract and still be over the cap until 2010. We will once again wait for the blockbuster trade at next years deadline and nothing will happen.

Let's face it we have to start to make some moves even though they may be unpopular. We are not going to win with this team, coach, and GM. This reminds me of the early 80's with the knicks.
Marvin "The Human Eraser" Webster
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
2/22/2002  12:06 AM
Yeah....I agree with everyone else. The Knicks couldn't make a better offer than Dean Garrett? Layden must go.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
VG
Member: #68
Australia
2/22/2002  3:51 AM
Layden must have been scared by Jackson's contract or something because the Knicks could easily have put together a better package than friggin Garrett and a meaningless 2nd round pick...
This Bothers Me

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy