[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Who do u want?
Author Thread
NYKfan1
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #679
USA
12/25/2004  10:09 PM
well its 10:11 and the tv is broken and i am dyin of bordem, so i figured id post this topic. i was wonderin who everyone on this board was lookin 4 us 2 get in next years draft.

Im goin w/Hakim Warrick, when u look at the knicks the backcourt is set, were ok at center and sweetney is better than ne 4 we can get in the draft. evryone complains warrick is a tweener who is very athletic but doesnt have the jumper. he does h/e block shots and play good defense as well as just bein a freak athlete, who does that remind u of, well 2 me neway i c kirilenko type potential in warrick and think he'd be a great fit.

Thats me but who are u all lookin at?
AUTOADVERT
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
12/25/2004  10:59 PM
I am a Warrick fan but I wonder if his game will translate well to the NBA. I wouldnt mind them spending a pick on him unless someone else with a lot of potential is available.

[Edited by - OasisBU on 12/25/2004 22:59:52]
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
daddynel
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #505
12/26/2004  9:15 PM
hmmm.....topic sounds familiar. but you know, if the same topic is brought up a dozen more times i'll reply 2 dozen more times.

as much as i like hakim's game he does not play like ak. ak has handle, can shoot from anywhere, and is a much better shotblocker. MUCH. i believe he's first in the league. there are a couple of guys on my radar.
josh boone - conn. (this kid can rebound like okafor, and is almost as good of a shotblocker)
wayne simien - kansas. (i know he's another pf, but this guy as BRIGGS says is another boozer)
nate robinson - washington. (i know, he's only 5'9. but be carefull 'cause he'll fly right by YOU and dunk on your center)

that's just to name a few on my radar, there's also a couple more that i have'nt gotten to see enough of to comment on. like ryan gomes of prov. if he can play the 3 spot he's also an option. this kid is a solid scorer and has really developed his 3 point range. has a real nice form on his release. channing frye/arizona, julius hodge/nc state are a couple more.
Who do u want?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy