[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

PLEASE DO SOMETHING BEFORE THE DEADLINE!!!!!!!!!!!
Author Thread
Starks3
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #211
USA
2/21/2002  12:27 PM
LAYDAN BETTER MAKE A TRADE BEFORE TONIGHT. THE KNICKS NEED SOMETHING TO SHAKE THEM UP. IF THE CAMBY-HOWARD THING GOES TROUGH I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY. MAYBE THAT JERK OFF OF A GM CAN MAKE A DEAL THAT NOONE TALKED ABOUT LIKE LAST YEAR BRINGING BACK ACTION.
I STILL BELEIEVE!(that the knicks will make a trade, not make the playoffs)
Cursed no more!!! Knicks are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AUTOADVERT
Caseloads
Member: #41
2/21/2002  12:37 PM
Posted by Starks3:

LAYDAN BETTER MAKE A TRADE BEFORE TONIGHT. THE KNICKS NEED SOMETHING TO SHAKE THEM UP. IF THE CAMBY-HOWARD THING GOES TROUGH I WOULD BE VERY HAPPY. MAYBE THAT JERK OFF OF A GM CAN MAKE A DEAL THAT NOONE TALKED ABOUT LIKE LAST YEAR BRINGING BACK ACTION.
I STILL BELEIEVE!(that the knicks will make a trade, not make the playoffs)
Camby for Howard (Plus Donnell Harvey) or Kemp (Zach Randolph), plus Anderson and Ward
Starks3
USA
2/21/2002  12:43 PM
Camby for Howard (Plus Donnell Harvey) or Kemp (Zach Randolph), plus Anderson and Ward

mavs would never do that, i see portland doing just kemp, but do u really want his fat crappy but in my. Randolph is the key to that deal but it wont happen. dint we already draft harvey and trade him>?
Knick2001
Member: #83
2/21/2002  1:19 PM
Nothing's going to happen, trust me, they don't call him Lazy Laden for nothing. The Knicks will stand pat until the summer. I really don't care if they make a trade or not today, as long as they continue to lose and improve their draft position.
Starks3
USA
2/21/2002  2:30 PM
I just want to beleive this guy will do something
anything cause i spent alot of money on the N.B.A package for direct t/v and its all going to a waste everytime these guys lose.
I cant stand it anymore, i'm even thinking about giving up my tickets for next thursdays game against the Heat down here, even though its fun to fight with those loser Heat fans.
I still beleive!!!!!!!
PLEASE DO SOMETHING BEFORE THE DEADLINE!!!!!!!!!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy