[ IMAGES: Images OFF turn on | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

i still say try to move KT for an athletic 3 who can play D
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
12/23/2004  9:58 AM
and address 2 new big men after the season. Move Sweetney into the SL and have baker williams and Thomas play back up 4-5.

I was a little disturbed that Mike only got 8 minutes last night, but you have all of isiahs aides on the bench. Im sure there is solid dialogue to keep certain players in--atleast I hope.
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/23/2004  10:06 AM
Posted by BRIGGS:

and address 2 new big men after the season. Move Sweetney into the SL and have baker williams and Thomas play back up 4-5.

Totally agree.
I was a little disturbed that Mike only got 8 minutes last night, but you have all of isiahs aides on the bench. Im sure there is solid dialogue to keep certain players in--atleast I hope.

maybe Wilkens was giving the starters most of the second half minutes to show them how much they suck and now has an excuse to change the lineup
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/23/2004  10:14 AM
nobody will argue that. I spit out a trade the other day before vC got traded to move TT for Patterson and Zo. I think Mason is a stretch but you know Isiah could get Patterson if he wanted to.

I dont think Sweetney is ready to start.. I mentioned his poor help D and our guards inability to prevent penetration = hitting the bench 5 minutes into every game.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
raven
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #316
Canada
12/23/2004  10:15 AM
fine briggs.

who do we target ? who is on our reach ?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy