[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Knicks w/ Jamal on/off court (pt differential)
Author Thread
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/22/2004  11:19 PM
Can this possibly be correct?

http://www.82games.com/0405NYK.HTM

On: -5.4; off: +9.9. Differential -15.4
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/23/2004  9:00 AM
It would have been better to get rid of the rucker champ, J. crawford and picked up Vincent Lamar Carter. oops I didn't take my medication Koolaid.

[Edited by - playa2 on 12/23/2004 09:02:08]
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/23/2004  9:05 AM
Posted by playa2:

It would have been better to get rid of the rucker champ, J. crawford and picked up Vincent Lamar Carter. oops I didn't take my medication Koolaid.

yes, cause we can see that he is doing much better:
http://www.82games.com/0405TOR.HTM
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/23/2004  9:36 AM
Posted by martin:
Posted by playa2:

Martin don't be so naive, he didn't want to perform for the Raptors b he wanted to be traded from Toronto in the worst way. Watch his #'s when he suits up with kidd and Jefferson.

Vincent Lamar Carter will dress for the Nets and wear uniform No. 15.
And when he does — probably Monday in Detroit — the man formerly known as "Air Canada" will immediately become one of the most dynamic players in franchise history, right up with Julius Erving and Bernard King and Jason Kidd.

Oh, yeah — he'll also instantly make the Nets a contender again.

Carter, unveiled in a pregame news conference at the Meadowlands last night after being obtained last week in a trade with Toronto, has been hobbled by injury recently.

But last night he said he's anxious to rediscover the form that made him one of the elite players in the NBA the last 10 years.

"I've definitely been plagued by injury," Carter, 27, said.

"But I feel good. I feel rejuvenated. This is an opportunity for me just to start over."

On a team with Kidd and Richard Jefferson, Carter has the potential to return the Nets to the top tier of the Eastern Conference.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/23/2004  9:39 AM
the problem is Crawford is terrible at backup PG and Crawford and Marbury never sit at the same time.

Look at the other breakdowns such as production by position. we are even at the 2 and 5, ahead at the 1 and bad at the 2/3

Jamal has also been on the floor for some pretty nasty blowouts like 75-37 at the half.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/23/2004  9:46 AM
Posted by fishmike:

the problem is Crawford is terrible at backup PG
Do you think the solution is to stop playing him at backup PG or to try to teach him how to be a good backup PG?
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
12/23/2004  9:48 AM
Posted by playa2:
Posted by martin:
Posted by playa2:

Martin don't be so naive, he didn't want to perform for the Raptors b he wanted to be traded from Toronto in the worst way. Watch his #'s when he suits up with kidd and Jefferson.

Vincent Lamar Carter will dress for the Nets and wear uniform No. 15.
And when he does — probably Monday in Detroit — the man formerly known as "Air Canada" will immediately become one of the most dynamic players in franchise history, right up with Julius Erving and Bernard King and Jason Kidd.

Oh, yeah — he'll also instantly make the Nets a contender again.

Carter, unveiled in a pregame news conference at the Meadowlands last night after being obtained last week in a trade with Toronto, has been hobbled by injury recently.

But last night he said he's anxious to rediscover the form that made him one of the elite players in the NBA the last 10 years.

"I've definitely been plagued by injury," Carter, 27, said.

"But I feel good. I feel rejuvenated. This is an opportunity for me just to start over."

On a team with Kidd and Richard Jefferson, Carter has the potential to return the Nets to the top tier of the Eastern Conference.

Playa, get over it!
Knicks_Fan
Knicks w/ Jamal on/off court (pt differential)

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy