[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

anyone else noticing that we have big shot players?
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
12/19/2004  6:36 PM
tim, craw, and kurt are now taking and hitting big shots down the stretch. marbury has been making strong drives and h20 is doing what he always does. there's something to be said for that. tim had his usual lackadaisical game yet took and hit a big shot with a few minutes to go in today's game. crawford started cooking in the 4th and has now put 3 games away with his shot.

no more of those pick and rolls with kurt taking 3's at the buzzer...
AUTOADVERT
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
12/19/2004  7:28 PM
We have so many offensive options right now. Crawford really loves to be the go-to-guy at the end of games. He had a great finish tonight, and that rare 4-point play was very important, as his jumper in the final minute. I like the fact that our players have their own roles and they play it effectively. A big example of that is Kurt. He makes sure to grab many rebounds and help the defense. He doesn't have to score a lot. His job he does it effectively.

The good side of Tim today was that he was agressive and was involved in the game in the final minutes. Again he disappeared in the second half, but he made a very important basket in the final seconds. If someone could only make the TT we saw in the first half be the TT of the whole game, and of the whole season...
Knicks_Fan
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
12/19/2004  7:30 PM
One of my favorite big time shots, Marbury vs. the Spurs in the first round of the playoffs. Game 1, OT or 2OT game. Duncan misses 2 FT and Marbury hits a running 3 to win it for Phoenix by 1 point.
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
12/19/2004  8:29 PM
Posted by MaTT4281:

One of my favorite big time shots, Marbury vs. the Spurs in the first round of the playoffs. Game 1, OT or 2OT game. Duncan misses 2 FT and Marbury hits a running 3 to win it for Phoenix by 1 point.

Yeah that was a great shot! I can't wait for him to hit one like that in a playoff game for us!
Knicks_Fan
anyone else noticing that we have big shot players?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy