[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

TT needs to take note of this..
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
12/17/2004  10:56 PM
TT needs to take note, I have been a TT supporter but tonight he had me throwing up my hands in despair, then ariza came in and did this..

He blocked a jumper by mark jackson, I mean that was a very athletic move, norris made a smart slap pass to ariza for the dunk

Next he had another steal on a anticipated pass, tipped it ahead, ran it down and regained posession for the knicks..

He then hit a huge baseline jumper to bring the game within 6points.

And he again made this sweet looking baseling spin move and finished with his left hand...(take notice young kids, you can use your other hand to score)

When ariza was done, the knicks were back in business, this is not just about athletic skill, which we know ariza has a lot of, but about desire and wanting to use those skills and get better..

Much props go to JYD also!!!
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/17/2004  10:58 PM
the spin move by Ariza was an incredible move

Me & Silver couldn't believe our eyes!
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
12/17/2004  11:00 PM
Good defense and good hustle from both Ariza and JYD. The best part about Ariza: He is only a 19 yr old rookie.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
NYK3
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #725
USA
12/17/2004  11:01 PM
i WAS in total support of moving TT to the bench but now I feel this guy doesnt deserve to play AT ALL...SIT HIS ASS AT THE END OF THE BENCH AND LET HIM ROT THERE
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers!!!
gunsnewing
USA
12/17/2004  11:02 PM
yeah he hasn't shown anything to warrant being in the rotation all season long
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
12/17/2004  11:25 PM
I agree...but TT didn't have a bad game offensively. He just doesn't consistantly impact the game with his defensive abilities. For this case, we don't need him. We have enough scorers around. However, in my opinion, Crawf had an even worst game. If we are going to point fingers, Crawf is the one that we should criticize.
The true Knickabocker..........
gunsnewing
USA
12/17/2004  11:51 PM
craw had a huge layup down the stretch. And is the best finisher and clutch free throw shooter on the Knicks. TT did nothing to impact the game. And that was a bad game from Crawford!

[Edited by - gunsnewing on 12/18/2004 00:00:13]
NYK3
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #725
USA
12/17/2004  11:58 PM
and i thought crawford did a great job of guarding AI down the stretch in the 4th and in OT
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers!!!
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
12/18/2004  6:11 AM
I have no idea what the deal is with TT. HE looks like he doesnt care out there. Ariza's play must have hit him with it hurts. He will hopefully be motivated to match the energy JYD and Ariza put out.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
12/18/2004  9:14 AM
Posted by Silverfuel:

I have no idea what the deal is with TT. HE looks like he doesnt care out there. Ariza's play must have hit him with it hurts. He will hopefully be motivated to match the energy JYD and Ariza put out.

I habe no idea too. His play is just worse than bad. I mean, last season he was inconsistent but half his games were 17-25 pt. games and he was active there. This season he just isn't there at all. Is he too depressed because of what has happened in his family that he quit basketball and doesn't care about himself?

But then I read a quote from the Daily News about his reaction to the Carter trade and he says something like "Now, we cant lose to that team." What is he talking about? If we lose any game its mainly because of how invisible he has been for us! If he is having trouble in life, tell someone in the team, take some time off, do something! But if you are fine then, WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? He isn't pathetic, he is just invisible. He doesn't care, and I can't understand why?!
Knicks_Fan
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

12/18/2004  11:20 AM
Posted by Silverfuel:

The team is there already......Ariza and JYD.....those guys should split the time at the 3.

they should attempt to burry Timmy. Who cares what comes back in a trade for him.....he is obviously hindering the sucsess of this team.

Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
Pike
Member: #403
12/18/2004  11:25 AM
TT is hurting this team in so many ways... most of which is the minutes he's taking away from the kids. Too bad Toronto wasn't stupid enough to take him.
Pike
12/18/2004  11:27 AM
p.s. a lot of people around here gave diderton a lot of grief talking about JYD but, under the circumstances (TT), he's right. JYD should start in place of TT... best place for TT, the place he hurts us the least, is on the fricken bench.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/18/2004  11:33 AM
Posted by tkf:

TT needs to take note, I have been a TT supporter but tonight he had me throwing up my hands in despair, then ariza came in and did this..

He blocked a jumper by mark jackson, I mean that was a very athletic move, norris made a smart slap pass to ariza for the dunk

Next he had another steal on a anticipated pass, tipped it ahead, ran it down and regained posession for the knicks..

He then hit a huge baseline jumper to bring the game within 6points.

And he again made this sweet looking baseling spin move and finished with his left hand...(take notice young kids, you can use your other hand to score)

When ariza was done, the knicks were back in business, this is not just about athletic skill, which we know ariza has a lot of, but about desire and wanting to use those skills and get better..

Much props go to JYD also!!!

When he regained that possesion I was amazed over his quickness. He ran that ball down that I thought was going out of bounds!

THis guy has the court sense of Prince but is more athletic!

Tayshaun just amazes me. He grabbed a shot by Marbs the other nite most players would have just swatted out of bounds and celebrated themselves. He just flat out grabbed it.

Trevor has that sense of what to do. the block he had that mooch swiped was sweet. He knew to keep going than go back for it! TT does things that end up in the stat sheet. Trev does lots of littl Thinks!
simrud
Member: #474
USA
12/18/2004  11:33 AM
Nobody gives anybody any greaf about benching TT, like every person on this forum is all up for that.

After yesterday's game is apparent JYD needs to start, of if not him, then Ariza, or Houston when he is ready. Just take the P**sy out of the game.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/18/2004  11:49 AM
Posted by EnySpree:
Posted by Silverfuel:

The team is there already......Ariza and JYD.....those guys should split the time at the 3.

they should attempt to burry Timmy. Who cares what comes back in a trade for him.....he is obviously hindering the sucsess of this team.

I am coming around to completely benching TT and giving the minutes to JYD/Ariza. In terms of the W/L perspective, it may be a step backwards in the short term, but what the hell.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Pike
12/18/2004  11:51 AM
... I've come to the conclusion we can't win with TT on the floor. Sit TT down and watch W/L record improve.
KNICKSdom
Alba Posts: 8
Member: #545
USA
12/18/2004  11:53 AM
Imagine when TT start to care. How much time is this guy going to last in the starting line-up playing like it was the YMCA?
Knicks are happening and have a Unicorn.
Pike
12/18/2004  11:55 AM
The problem with TT is that he's a mental case. Ray Allen warned us before he came here. We should have listened to him. He was dead on.
JUNKMEIN
Member: #797
12/18/2004  1:00 PM
I posted this up in the game Philli game thread. In reference to Tim I think Isiah featured him over the last few weeks to try to get him going...yes. However, it's quite obvious from all reports that he was trying to showcase him (alas the VC trade). In hindsight I must admit I wish Isiah had been able to swing the Tim/Penny Trade for VC. Also, please get off of Lenny's back. This team has major flaws that supecede what the coach can address. This reconstruction job is still in it's first quarter stage of production. You can't criticize a buildings architecture when it's only beams and concrete with no windows or insulation. Of course my tag line hits even harder now than ever. VC 4 blocks away....hmmm. SAVEEEEE MMMEEEEEE

P.S. Ratner should move the NETS to LIU's gym next year. Every game would sell out in that small gym (which is still more than they get out in the swamp)
TT needs to take note of this..

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy