[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Crawford the Clown.........
Author Thread
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
12/20/2004  5:34 AM
This is Crawford's quote last night about the Detroit game 2 nights ago: "That honestly replayed in my mind and I knew what I had to do. I'm glad I learned it in Game 22 and not in the playoffs."

That is the most important thing. Maturing as a team, learning your faults and fixing them. Thats what the regular season is for. It's a preparation for the playoffs.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
AUTOADVERT
Ira
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #91
12/20/2004  6:15 AM
He needs to have one of the Knicks' coaches go over his film after every game and tell him what was a good shot and what wasn't. With the bad shots, the coach should talk to him about the better opportunities that were available - e.g. a pass that was open or a move to the hoop. He's a fine talent that needs a lot of good coaching.
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
12/20/2004  7:34 AM
Posted by Ira:

He needs to have one of the Knicks' coaches go over his film after every game and tell him what was a good shot and what wasn't. With the bad shots, the coach should talk to him about the better opportunities that were available - e.g. a pass that was open or a move to the hoop.
That is exactly what I was thinking as I was reading the article! It's amazing how much he can learn and change in one game. They will start going over tape later on in the season with the whole team. I think in Crawford's case, they should start doing it already.
He's a fine talent that needs a lot of good coaching.
with a lot of good coaching, I think he will become a superstar.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/20/2004  10:24 AM
Posted by Silverfuel:

This is Crawford's quote last night about the Detroit game 2 nights ago: "That honestly replayed in my mind and I knew what I had to do. I'm glad I learned it in Game 22 and not in the playoffs."

That is the most important thing. Maturing as a team, learning your faults and fixing them. Thats what the regular season is for. It's a preparation for the playoffs.

He knew he was "clowning around" and has played under control. I say reduce the minutes as my hope is we have a real SF and rotate the guards. They are fresher, and with less fatigue, make better decisions! Good for Craw!
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
12/20/2004  10:49 AM
Posted by Nalod:
Posted by Silverfuel:

He knew he was "clowning around" and has played under control. I say reduce the minutes as my hope is we have a real SF and rotate the guards. They are fresher, and with less fatigue, make better decisions! Good for Craw!

I'm not sure who you're referring to - Ariza? JYD? I may just be having brain lock.
Nalod
USA
12/20/2004  12:35 PM
I mean TT. He is the starter. He was to be the man, and JYD would play mostly PF. Azira's minutes are to varied. I don't understand his rotation in and out. I can only guess he is getting used to the NBA game and his "asthma?" is still a problem. I don't know.

JYD at PF, KT at center and Azira at the SF was very exciting the other nite. We are very deep. Bruno and Vin are our scrubs!

I referred to Allan playing SF, which I don't like, and TT inconsistancey. Allan is still not moving good at all, and I prefer him at SG.
Nalod
USA
12/21/2004  10:11 PM
2-11.

Maybe the hand buzzer trick would have worked tonite!

Thud.

The mavs are a good defensive team?
Crawford the Clown.........

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy