Author Thread
WOODMANnYk
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #529
USA
12/18/2004  8:46 AM
Posted by gunsnewing:

sucks for Mourning hahahaha

he gets what he deserves for bitching about NJ now he's in a Carter less Raptor team lol

I really don't see him staying there i think they'll trade him to a contender because now he's really gonna bitch

Sorry to tell ya bro but ZO GOT THE LAST LAUGH... Several sources have indicated that ZO is headed to Miami to team with SHAQ>..

WHose about to do the Hahahahahah now... I think it's ZO...
The Future. GO KNICKS!
AUTOADVERT
WOODMANnYk
USA
12/18/2004  8:49 AM
Posted by simrud:

Nets are easily better then the Knicks. We can kiss that playoff spot we do not deserve anyways goodbye. I hate these Knicks.

My man, stop sucking on the Nets and get real.. NJ better than the Knciks??????

I don't think so.. SO far the Nets won't have anyone to grab rebounds so how aree they going to score baskets????

Their 3 guards might be better than ours but we have the better frontcourt players and a much deeper bench. N.J. don't even have a reliable bench and if any of those three get injured, they're DONE!!!!
The Future. GO KNICKS!
WOODMANnYk
USA
12/18/2004  8:58 AM
Posted by Pike:

... something tells me you're going to eat those words.
[Edited by - Pike on 12/17/2004 16:16:53]

The only thing im gonna eat is a good ass lunch after the knicks beat NJ in the upcoming games..
We really didn't need Carter.. What we really need is a defensive frontcourt player that can draw the double team and is able to compliment our guards. One that can do it day in and day out on a consistent basis.

Also we need to get the knicks in a defensive mindset..

NJ my ass!!! They have alot of question marks such as Kidd and Carter health. Also, who the hell is gonna rebound the ball. In the trade, they unloaded all their defensive, rebounding players..

You can get on the Nets bandwagon all you want homey, I have complete confidence in Isiah..

He'll eventually pull the one trade that will probably put the knicks right @ the top.

KEEP WATCHIN!!!!
F#@K N.J> KNICKS BABY!!! ALL- BALL!!!

[Edited by - WOODMANnYk on 12/18/2004 09:22:11]
The Future. GO KNICKS!
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/18/2004  10:15 AM
VINCENT LAMAR CARTER is a proven All-Star who brings a unique dynamic to any team of which he is a member.

“Vince’s ability to run the floor fits in very well with the Nets style of play, and his ability to create his own shot will elevate the productivity of their halfcourt offense.”

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
On ESPN--Carter to NJ for Zo abd both Williams's

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy