[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

A big lost, but we should learn from it.......
Author Thread
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/16/2004  12:39 PM
I wouldn't mind if he after they cut the lead the Knicks went with defense the rest of the way. But then they got the lead back up to double digits only to lose it again
AUTOADVERT
eViL
Alba Posts: 9
Member: #561
USA
12/16/2004  12:44 PM
Posted by diderotn:

another idiot with no clue about what to do to fix our weakness. If I were to say "let's do a trade", you would all love that idea. We have yet to use all of our assets, how do we know what that lineup that I have mentioned can do if we don't at least give it a try??? It is all about winning game, it doesn't matter how we do it. Be creative and stop using the strength of this team.

I think you should coach the team dildorotten. Obviously Lenny has no clue what's going on. He doesn't see everything that you see when you're not watching the games. Why does he even bother running practices? You've got the whole system figured out just by analying stats. You are a legend amongst message board head coaches.
check out my latest hip hop project: https://soundcloud.com/michaelcro http://youtu.be/scNXshrpyZo
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
12/16/2004  12:49 PM
I don't like to disrespect anyone, but you are an idiot. I don't only analyse stats, my friend. I have watched at least five games this season to see what our team is made off and what we are missing. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that if a team is winning by 17 points and lose in the span of two quarters that there was a lack of defensive energy or poor shot selection.

Posted by eViL:
Posted by diderotn:

another idiot with no clue about what to do to fix our weakness. If I were to say "let's do a trade", you would all love that idea. We have yet to use all of our assets, how do we know what that lineup that I have mentioned can do if we don't at least give it a try??? It is all about winning game, it doesn't matter how we do it. Be creative and stop using the strength of this team.

I think you should coach the team dildorotten. Obviously Lenny has no clue what's going on. He doesn't see everything that you see when you're not watching the games. Why does he even bother running practices? You've got the whole system figured out just by analying stats. You are a legend amongst message board head coaches.
The true Knickabocker..........
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/16/2004  12:59 PM
Posted by diderotn:

I don't like to disrespect anyone, but you are an idiot. I don't only analyse stats, my friend. I have watched at least five games this season to see what our team is made off and what we are missing. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know that if a team is winning by 17 points and lose in the span of two quarters that there was a lack of defensive energy or poor shot selection.

Posted by eViL:
Posted by diderotn:

but it is possible to overrated players like Sweetney and JYD and say they should start. if all you're doing is checking boxscores
diderotn
USA
12/16/2004  1:57 PM
Believe whatever you want to believe my friend. I am just a concerned Knickebocker who knows a thing or two about what the Knicks need to go over the top. It is obvious that our team biggest problem is defense, and to resolve the defensive issues, the players that we have as starters can't simply be defenders. They are not known as defenders and they are not going to start right now. We lost majorities of our games in the second half of every games, therefore it is evident that a change is necessary to rectify the problem. I am not asking to change the core players that we currently have as starters, all I am suggesting is to have three new faces that are known as reliable shooter, defender, and rebounder in the game. A little twist to what we normally do. Teams are growing accustom to what we run. In the second half, they constantly pressure our ball handlers and forced our trigger happy guys to take bad shots.
eViL
USA
12/16/2004  2:12 PM
Posted by diderotn:

I have watched at least five games this season to see what our team is made off and what we are missing.

So clearly you would have more perspective than the rest of us do. Not to mention, Lenny, his coaching staff and Isiah (afterall, they only get to watch all the games, plus the practices and scrimmages). Teach us more wise one.
check out my latest hip hop project: https://soundcloud.com/michaelcro http://youtu.be/scNXshrpyZo
rvhoss
Member: #777
Switzerland
12/16/2004  2:30 PM
I've got go with Evil on this ond diderotn...I mean, last night was one of the best games of the season and Ariza and Sweetney both got DNP's...so, unless they would have taken the last shot, your logic is extremely flawed...the problem is that we didn't call time out at the end of the game to set up a play...but also, maybe we just lose a game to the defending champions that know how to play when they are down on the road and have proven it by basically sweeping the Lakers out of the building (were it not for kobe game of games) in the finals.

I was AT THE GAME AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!

The entire stadium thought that craw shot was going in...we were on our feet...and one time TT subbed for H20 and the crowd turned on Lenny booing the substitution, then back came h20...

I hope you meant to type you watched the LAST 5 games, and not at LEAST 5 games...if it's not a typo...you are an idiot. =)

I've watched ALL but 2 games (I was in switzerland the last week) and attended all BUT 2 home games...So I know what I'm talking about...JYD is a freak, he can't handle starting, one turnover from a starter is a big deal against the other teams starters...ask Tiny Tim.

Imagine Sweets getting a travelling call in the opening minutes of the second half (his patented turnover), imagine Ariza getting trapped at the half court and turning the ball over to start the second half.

Houston was limping in the middle of the 4th, so unless you want to lose him for the season...

The second half last night was all about Marbs freaking out about not getting calls...while you guys were at the commercial break, marbs was freaking out at the refs. So please please please lay the blame where it should be...the Pistons.

[Edited by - rvhoss on 12/16/2004 14:35:05]
all kool aid all the time.
diderotn
USA
12/16/2004  2:33 PM
dude! get a clue. The whole world know that the Knicks are a sorry defensive team. I can tell you this much, if Larry Brown was our coach, the lineup we have on the court would have been a totally different one. Even Isiah would probably have a different lineup out there. Lenny calls the shot when it comes to who he wants out there as starters, not Isiah, nor the coaching staff.

Posted by eViL:
Posted by diderotn:

I have watched at least five games this season to see what our team is made off and what we are missing.

So clearly you would have more perspective than the rest of us do. Not to mention, Lenny, his coaching staff and Isiah (afterall, they only get to watch all the games, plus the practices and scrimmages). Teach us more wise one.
rvhoss
Member: #777
Switzerland
12/16/2004  2:37 PM
dude...the only alternative starting lineup you can possibly suggest is H20 in place of Tiny Tim...Also, another thing you can only see AT THE GAME...is whenever TT subs with H20 and vice versa, they both have smiles on their faces and they high five...so the chemistry is on the way...it's on the way.
all kool aid all the time.
eViL
USA
12/16/2004  2:42 PM
Posted by diderotn:

dude! get a clue. The whole world know that the Knicks are a sorry defensive team. I can tell you this much, if Larry Brown was our coach, the lineup we have on the court would have been a totally different one. Even Isiah would probably have a different lineup out there. Lenny calls the shot when it comes to who he wants out there as starters, not Isiah, nor the coaching staff.

You're brilliant. Stop dazzling me with your basketball IQ you hoops wizard you.
A big lost, but we should learn from it.......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy