[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

JAMAL MOTHER ******* CRAWFORD
Author Thread
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
12/16/2004  9:25 AM
And when I'll say it again.....BLATANTLY PUSHED.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/16/2004  9:35 AM
I have a solution... lets get a team with only 30 year old players that are seasoned veterans and dont make mistakes. Oh wait... we had that for the last 3 years.

Look, your going to have to accept some kind of growing period, and the hardest thing to learn is how to close out NBA games. If you dont think losing these games to the Magic, Wizards and Pistons arent going to help down the road then you havent been watching the NBA for more than a month.

Does it suck? Yes. Is it frustrating? Yes. I would rather watch a 24 year kid with Crawford's upside struggle and lose some of these games than watch Ward or Mark Jackson run a "mistake free" possession.

I can only image would people would be saying if we really did rebuild and we had to watch this for a 2-3 year period like Cle, Wash, Sea, Pho and most team that are winning with young players.

Sorry, but Jamal is a hell of a player and I'm 100% happy we have him and that means I'm willing to live with his mistakes. So you can focus on his poor decision making down the stretch, or you can focus on the fact that without him we lose by 20.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/16/2004  9:49 AM
Posted by fishmike:

I have a solution... lets get a team with only 30 year old players that are seasoned veterans and dont make mistakes. Oh wait... we had that for the last 3 years.

Look, your going to have to accept some kind of growing period, and the hardest thing to learn is how to close out NBA games. If you dont think losing these games to the Magic, Wizards and Pistons arent going to help down the road then you havent been watching the NBA for more than a month.

Does it suck? Yes. Is it frustrating? Yes. I would rather watch a 24 year kid with Crawford's upside struggle and lose some of these games than watch Ward or Mark Jackson run a "mistake free" possession.

I can only image would people would be saying if we really did rebuild and we had to watch this for a 2-3 year period like Cle, Wash, Sea, Pho and most team that are winning with young players.

Sorry, but Jamal is a hell of a player and I'm 100% happy we have him and that means I'm willing to live with his mistakes. So you can focus on his poor decision making down the stretch, or you can focus on the fact that without him we lose by 20.

The weight of a rebuild, to have to rely on rookies would crush them if we did it. Kwame might still be too fragile to bring him here and expect him to perform! Sweets looks scared at times.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/16/2004  10:09 AM
Nalod... look at people's total lack of patience here, its comical. Good players struggle when they are young, great ones do also. Jamal needs to learn how to play winning basketball, just like Spree did when he came here from GS.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/16/2004  10:40 AM
Nothing can be done about the money you gave Crawford, so you have to hit his minutes. He should be immediately made a backup.

Then let's see his shot selection changes.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/16/2004  10:43 AM
Posted by playa2:

Nothing can be done about the money you gave Crawford, so you have to hit his minutes. He should be immediately made a backup.

Then let's see his shot selection changes.

if his shot selection changes it's because of yesterday's mistake. You think that he won't chuck up shots coming off the bench! it would be worse! He would be trying to compensate for the lack of minutes by shooting every shot to keep his average up
JAMAL MOTHER ******* CRAWFORD

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy