JAMAL MOTHER ******* CRAWFORD
Author Thread
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/15/2004  11:29 PM
Posted by Elite:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS KID, YO HE IS GOOD BUT HIS SHOT SELECTION NEEDS TO CHANGE he SINGLE HANDEDLY THREW THIS GAME IN THE FUCKIN TRASH TONIGHT I AM SO PISSED I SWEAR THIS IS OBSERD LENNY SAYS HE IS WILLING TO LEARN MY FUCKIN ASS HE THROWS UP GARBAGE EVERY FUCKIN GAME

EVERY ANNOUNCER THAT IS NOT A DOLAN DICK SUCKER IS ABSOLUTELY BAFFLED AT THE SHOTS HE PUTS UP ITS FUCKIN RIDICLUSO GOD DAMN IT ISIAH SIT YOUR LITTLE SON DOWN AND PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE

good thing we ain't go no rope and a tree to hang his ass after a game!
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/15/2004  11:34 PM
Posted by Michael6835:

good point
i was thinking the same thing
they should of set up a play rather than running the clock down. that type of shot comes when no one knows what to do

very good point. It's official let the Fire Lenny chants at the Garden begin!
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/15/2004  11:35 PM
Posted by gunsnewing:

I don't mind crawford taking those shots...just don't ****in take it with an eternity left on the clock! Marbury needs the ball there! OMG!!! I don't think I'll ever recover from this lost! this is one of the worst I've ever witnessed!

Don't worry, tommorow you'll wake up, the sun will shine, and you'll remember "at least layden is gone" and you'll read 20 more mental masturbating trade scenarios and be convinced how cool it will be if Isiah can get Wince Harder and Breadie Chubby!

"the sun will come out, tomoroww.........."
NYK3
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #725
USA
12/15/2004  11:46 PM
We cant just blame Crawford for this loss, theres plenty of blame to go around, Marbury for not going to get the ball in the final seconds, KT for only making one of two fouls shots, Lenny for not calling a time out with 30 seconds left to diagram some type of play...the biggest play of the game for me was when we were up 4 and Houston came around a screen and the ball slipped out of his hands, i cant blame him for that but we coulda went up6 but instead they got the ball and cut it to two, IMO the biggest play of the game
I wasn't born with enough middle fingers!!!
Elite
Alba Posts: 23
Member: #510

12/15/2004  11:50 PM
this is crazy... if u guys dont see that jamals shots are not just bad, but TOTALLY RIDICULOUS even when they DO go in... ur crazy.. all im sayin is Lenny or someone needs to put a stop to it, cuz i am not willing to hope that crawford can get lucky or be scorching hot every game, u have to take GOOD SHOTS
nyballer
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #108
USA
12/15/2004  11:57 PM
Posted by Elite:

this is crazy... if u guys dont see that jamals shots are not just bad, but TOTALLY RIDICULOUS even when they DO go in... ur crazy.. all im sayin is Lenny or someone needs to put a stop to it, cuz i am not willing to hope that crawford can get lucky or be scorching hot every game, u have to take GOOD SHOTS
exactly...the game was definitely not lost before that point. Crawford didn't even have a decent look, and he had time on the shot clock. did he even look to pass? If we had scored on either of those possessions we wouldve won the game. Crawford blew both of them - the two most crucial of the game. if he missed an open look or if he had a good shot and it didn't fall, fine, you live with it. but the fact that jamal tried to be a hero and threw up two terrible shots, shows he needs to do a lot of maturing. In a situation like that, I say give the ball to houston first, who has the highest bball IQ out of the three guards (and the best shot), and if not, give it to Marbury.

[Edited by - nyballer on 12/16/2004 00:01:09]
"easy like sunday morning..." - walt clyde
Killa4luv
Alba Posts: 51
Member: #261
USA
12/16/2004  12:03 AM
I dont like that Jamal is doing that at all. You only need to do some dumb shyte like that once to learn. Steph needs to digg in his ass about that one. It shouldn't have been that close but it was and that still was a dumb Arse move on his part.

The problem is he is not a team player. His assist's are no where near where they should be. If he would drive to the basket more often he would be able to hit open players more. Steph needs to school him.
gunsnewing
USA
12/16/2004  12:04 AM
Posted by nyballer:
Posted by Elite:

exactly...the game was definitely not lost before that point. Crawford didn't even have a decent look, and he had time on the shot clock. did he even look to pass? If we had scored on either of those possessions we wouldve won the game. Crawford blew both of them - the two most crucial of the game. if he missed an open look or if he had a good shot and it didn't fall, fine, you live with it. but the fact that jamal tried to be a hero and threw up two terrible shots, shows he needs to do a lot of maturing. In a situation like that, I say give the ball to houston first, who has the highest bball IQ out of the three guards (and the best shot), and if not, give it to Marbury.

I've seen H20 dribble the ball off his foot far too many times in that situation. I don't have a problem with the ball being in Crawford hands there but he has to waste time and put up a good shot or pass the ball
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
12/16/2004  12:05 AM
btw, how come nobody mentioned those 2 back to back possessions that he completely locked down rip at the end of the game?
gunsnewing
USA
12/16/2004  12:12 AM
good point...I was surprised by how good his defense was. Out of steph and jamal he was the best. He stayed with his man and always out his hands up.
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
12/16/2004  7:07 AM
Posted by djsunyc:

btw, how come nobody mentioned those 2 back to back possessions that he completely locked down rip at the end of the game?
There were 2 back to back possesisions where he completely locked down rip at the end of the game.

After having slept on the game, if you guys still think Jamal Crawford should get most of the blame and not the defense then you are all dellusional. If the Knicks keep playing little or no defense like they did last night, we will not get a chance for a game winning shot at the end of the game.

We were lucky to be in the game last night. With defense like that, I could easily see us being down by 5 with 10 seconds left.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Kwazimodal
Member: #728
12/16/2004  8:05 AM
Have to say I was pissed off at Crawford.No,he didnt single handedly lose the game but he did take two poor shot attempts at crunch time.What made me angrier was that I watched a replay of the final shot this AM and as Greg Anthony correctly pointed out,Crawford blew off a pick and roll with KT to take that ridiculous fadeaway.

Jamal still has a chance to wise up,but I would consider trading him if he hasnt shown some progress in his shot selection by the end of the season.He knows its a problem,if he still hasnt made even a slight improvement then the Knicks should see if they can do better.I dont believe that is jumping the gun but exploring all options.I dont want him dealt before then.

Some other observations since Im traveling and dont have time to post regularly..I was surprised by Nazr's rebounding.Yes,he had Ben Wallace to deal with but what surprised me was his lack of anticipation as to where to put himself to have the best shot at grabbing a rebound.Too many times he was too far under the rim to have a real chance.Most of the time he got a board when the ball came to him.The guards,had better anticipation.

TT sits too much on the arc waiting for the ball when he should be crashing the boards for putbacks or posting up his defender.It probably is partly because of the way Wilkens is drawing up the plays but Id rather see him closer to the paint since he rarely drives when he gets the ball at the arc which is ridiculous.

Please Wilkens keep moochie off the freaking court! This guy is a human turnover machine,if he isnt turning the ball over he looks like is going to trip over himself.Id rather see Brewer get his PT.

Houston found his stroke sooner than I thought.Im not too upset with him coughing up the ball in the end,he has done better at this stage than I thought he would.

Team defense is still weak and Im not sure it will change as long as Lenny is here.Speaking of Lenny,I believe he should have put in Sweets when Nazr wasnt doing much as far as rebounding and scoring and might have given the Knicks a boost.

If I dont post before then Happy Holidays everyone and a happy New Year.

BrilliantTruth
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #622
12/16/2004  8:19 AM
Here are my posts from an In-Game Thread on a different board:
Knicks are collapsing... as they're 16 point halftime lead is now down to 3 w/ 3 min left

Houston with a huge shot with 2 minutes left to put the knicks up by 4!

Jamal friggin Crawford is pissing me off. You want to know how the pistons got back? Because Jamal shoots it every friggin time he touches it.

knicks up 3 w/ 34 secs left... and crawford loses the game for the knicks... god i hate him

Knicks lose by one. Way to go Jamal, aka MOPITL (Most Overrated Player in the League)

And that's how I feel about JC

Wanted: Patience and Brilliance
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
12/16/2004  8:24 AM
Posted by Kwazimodal:

If I dont post before then Happy Holidays everyone and a happy New Year.

Same to you my man!

IMO we are experiencing what is meant by "live and die with Craw's shooting." We all felt great at halftime, didn't we? We were up 16. Craw had 17. No one posted then, "I'm hating all these 3's by Craw, it's ridiculous, maybe they're going in now but I want him to stop taking those #*!#@! shots!!!" The guy is a phenomenal b-ball player and a wild chucker - both. But he's smart - he's well-spoken and thoughtful in interviews - he will learn and be an unbelievable asset for us.
Silverfuel
Member: #268
USA
12/16/2004  8:33 AM
Posted by Marv:

IMO we are experiencing what is meant by "live and die with Craw's shooting." We all felt great at halftime, didn't we? We were up 16. Craw had 17. No one posted then, "I'm hating all these 3's by Craw, it's ridiculous, maybe they're going in now but I want him to stop taking those #*!#@! shots!!!" The guy is a phenomenal b-ball player and a wild chucker - both. But he's smart - he's well-spoken and thoughtful in interviews - he will learn and be an unbelievable asset for us.
You are right Marv. He will learn to not take those kinda stupid shots. He will learn to pass in crunch time as well. We knew this all along. Like you said, we "live and die with Craw's shooting".

Isiah and Lenny should be concentrating more on the teams defense. Crawford is more controlled in NY than he was in Chicago. He will learn more restraint in the future. Please Lenny, fix our D. PLEASE!!
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
gunsnewing
USA
12/16/2004  8:36 AM
The Knicks D isn't going to get better than it was yesterday. Compared to the other games this year where they played absolutely NO defense at least this game they did it in spurts. I don't expect them to shut down the opposition every time down the floor in crunch time. I expected that with JVG but this is a totally different team. so unless we have a star who can defend or a shot blocking center we're never going to shut teams down. Now what we can get better at is executing final possessions. It was bad in the Chaney era but it's been atrocious this year under Lenny! how about the other time they blew a lead then couldn't even inbound the ball and we lost right there. I'm telling you there's been too many sickening losses this year.

FIRE LENNY FIRE LENNY FIRE LENNY
Panos
Member: #520
12/16/2004  9:11 AM
The big question is: how many secs were left on the shot clock when he launched? I thought that no shot needed taking at all. Am I right? If so, absolutely inexcusable that he did!!!
Andrew
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #1
USA
12/16/2004  9:19 AM
Don't be Angry

I just watched the end of the game again.

1. Steph was sick and tired at the end of the game.....he actually pointed to Crawford to keep the ball and take the last shot. Craw did not hog the ball and try to go it alone.

2. There was a 4 sec. difference in the game and shot clock Panos.

3. JYD is blantantly pushed from behing going for the rebound by Sheed and falls to the ground. Watch the replay....its obvoius.
PURE KNICKS LOVE
Panos
Member: #520
12/16/2004  9:23 AM
Thanks for the info, Andrew.
gunsnewing
USA
12/16/2004  9:24 AM
there was a 3 of 4 second differential but if he had taken a set shot at the end of the shot clock make or miss, Detroit would've only had 2 seconds to score after the timeout. I'd feel a lot better about that situation then I did when I saw Chauncey sprinting down the floor as I watched the seconds tick away
JAMAL MOTHER ******* CRAWFORD

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy