[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

JAMAL MOTHER ******* CRAWFORD
Author Thread
Elite
Alba Posts: 23
Member: #510

12/15/2004  10:26 PM
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS KID, YO HE IS GOOD BUT HIS SHOT SELECTION NEEDS TO CHANGE he SINGLE HANDEDLY THREW THIS GAME IN THE FUCKIN TRASH TONIGHT I AM SO PISSED I SWEAR THIS IS OBSERD LENNY SAYS HE IS WILLING TO LEARN MY FUCKIN ASS HE THROWS UP GARBAGE EVERY FUCKIN GAME

EVERY ANNOUNCER THAT IS NOT A DOLAN DICK SUCKER IS ABSOLUTELY BAFFLED AT THE SHOTS HE PUTS UP ITS FUCKIN RIDICLUSO GOD DAMN IT ISIAH SIT YOUR LITTLE SON DOWN AND PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE
AUTOADVERT
Elite

12/15/2004  10:34 PM
lenny wilkins or isiah NEEEEEEDS to say somethin drastic here, someone needs to TALK TO THIS KID

they say hes learning.> BULLSHIT

he has ABSOLUTELY NO CONCEPT of wat is a good shot and wats not
teslawlo
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #699
USA
12/15/2004  10:35 PM
Solution:
- Bench Crawford for Houston for the rest of the year (no seriously, crawford can end up getting 40 minutes off the bench, it doesn't matter) but don't give him the minutes if he screws up.
- Start Crawford next year, and wait a few years.
- A superstar will (hopefully) be created.

man... i kno its so frustrating man.... but he's 24 and has got time
http://allknicks.com
Silverfuel
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #268
USA
12/15/2004  10:35 PM
OMFG you have lost it. Honestly though, you should blame just Crawford for the WHOLE game. The game never should've been that close. Our team does not play defense. This game was a perfect example.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
kNYks342
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #466
12/15/2004  10:36 PM
actually kurt missed a free throw and stephon fouled chauncey....jamal didnt single handedly throw away the game. There was a combined plethera of mistakes included letting rip come around a screen with noone in his face because jamal got double screened....it comes down to defense and lenny needs to switch up something cause this d is no good..try something else lenny.
matt
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #487
USA
12/15/2004  10:40 PM
THis game is not Crawford fault. If that shot happened to roll in he would be a genius. KT's missed FT and the foul on Marbury threw this away; its a "combo" Still pissed but at least we're still 1st
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
12/15/2004  10:41 PM
Steph should have came and gotten that ball, next crawford had 2 big blocks on RIP, so it is not all his fault, KT needs to hit that FT and that foul on marbs at the end is bogus and a bail out call, billups put his head down and charged towards the hoop with no hopes of making the shot, refs need to stop bailing players out and make them make a move, a legit move and shot..

True craw needs to sure of his selection, but lets remember when up 5 4, Houston kept them in the game when he let that ball slip through his hands for a turnover.... bad play all around late...
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
trueknicksfan
Member: #646
12/15/2004  10:42 PM
I totally agree on his decision making even when he had the ball at least waste out the clock fully geez...Ya his decisions hurt us but at the same time he did hit big shots as well...but that was a horrible way to lose should never happen!
Elite

12/15/2004  10:44 PM
yo u cant be serious... the mistakes u are talking about happen... a missed free throw... sure... the foul by marbury wasent a HORRIBLE foul... he was tryin to prevent a layup... that kind of **** u have to live with...

but we are talking about jamal crawford taking TWO RIDICULOUS absolutely no chance they were going in bull**** ass shots without even starting the offense shots.. in the last few minutes... totally unexcusable.. he has been doing it thru out the whole season but this game just finally put it under the microscope

no bail out tonight jamal

and btw our D wasent THAT bad tonight
Elite

12/15/2004  10:46 PM
"THis game is not Crawford fault. If that shot happened to roll in he would be a genius"

No he wouldent, you are never a genius when u shoot a fadeaway with someone in your face twice in the final minutes... u MIGHT be lucky... genius? **** no
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/15/2004  10:46 PM
and then Lenny encourages him to keep shooting his way out of slumps!
Elite

12/15/2004  10:50 PM
the only solution is for coach to BENCH HIM everytime he takes one of those obserd shots... it aint like we loosin anythin we got H20 comin to take his place
Therapist
Member: #526
12/15/2004  10:53 PM
definately agreed...

jamal takes the worst shots, and the fact that the ball isn't in stephs hands in that end of game situation is a reflection on lenny's poor coaching in my opinion, and crawfords play as far as his dumb ass decision to take a fade away jumper instead of driving to the rack (as steph would have done) where even if you miss you could pick up the foul shows his hrrrrible decision making.... this kid will give you 40 points, but it takes him 38 shots to get there.. he takes way too many shots in games and far too many of those are simply bad bad shots...

he's a gift and a curse... and i've been saying from the beggining, he's more of a curse...

and even when he hits game winning shots, i talk bad about him... because a game winning shot doesn't excuse you the damage you do to your team with your decision making...

**** crawford...
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/15/2004  10:56 PM
Here is the thing: I like that Wilkens is giving the ball to Jamal at the end of the games. Jamal just needs to play smarter. He will learn. Maybe even within a couple more situations this this.

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/15/2004  10:58 PM
Posted by martin:

Here is the thing: I like that Wilkens is giving the ball to Jamal at the end of the games. Jamal just needs to play smarter. He will learn. Maybe even within a couple more situations this this.

Oh, I think Wilkens knows that he could give the ball to Marbs every game, but at some point you do have to make Jamal and Nazr (v Washington) learn how to make those shots.

It's a learning process. We fans suffer a little, but it's one step back and 2 steps forward (once the guys learn how to do it right).
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
gunsnewing
USA
12/15/2004  10:59 PM
I don't mind crawford taking those shots...just don't ****in take it with an eternity left on the clock! Marbury needs the ball there! OMG!!! I don't think I'll ever recover from this lost! this is one of the worst I've ever witnessed!
Michael6835
Member: #828
12/15/2004  11:12 PM
Everyone needs to stop ragging on Crawford. Yes some of his shots are a bit questionable. But he is the best worst looking shot take i have seen. I am starting to believe he can make the shots he takes. Why because most of the time he does. When he does the crossover to a fadeway and swishes it no one complains.

Ok now to the last two shots: the last two shots occured on the same spot basically and he took them with about 7 secs on the shot clock against good defense. Lets say he passes the ball off to someone. That means that someone else has to take a ridiculous shot or even worse shot clock violation. I rather have craw take that shot. Give him his props , he hass the balls to take the shot.

I think lenny should have designed the play for him...
I agree this was a heartbreaker but no one person is to blame, they all collectively blew it.
M
gunsnewing
USA
12/15/2004  11:16 PM
Posted by martin:
Posted by martin:

Oh, I think Wilkens knows that he could give the ball to Marbs every game, but at some point you do have to make Jamal and Nazr (v Washington) learn how to make those shots.

It's a learning process. We fans suffer a little, but it's one step back and 2 steps forward (once the guys learn how to do it right).

Yeah thats all we have going for us...the worst thing that could've happened would've been him making that terrible shot. If this doesn't convince him that he needs to be more disciplined I don't know what will.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
12/15/2004  11:18 PM
this is an awful thread. jamal is AWESOME and he freak'n carries us offensively when we're in a rut. don't blame him for that last shot.

my question is that with 2 full and 1 20 second timeouts left, why didn't lenny call one at the end and sub houston back in with 19 secs left in the game. they could've set up a play, had another offensive player out there.

instead, crawford was just dribbling out there with absolutely no type of play. bad shot, yes, but don't blame him. this was lost before that.
Michael6835
Member: #828
12/15/2004  11:27 PM
good point
i was thinking the same thing
they should of set up a play rather than running the clock down. that type of shot comes when no one knows what to do
M
JAMAL MOTHER ******* CRAWFORD

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy