Alba Posts: 0
Member: #42
USA
2/18/2002  6:01 PM
Pacers are close to completing a deal with the Bulls:

Jalen Rose
for
Ron Artest + Brad Miller

Iam a Artest hater but I want Brad Miller. Plus we dont want the Pacers to put themselves in championship form for next year. Iam gonna repeat the trade I posted on Friday:

Latrell Sprewell + Marcus Camby + 2nd rounder
for
Eddie Robinson(the OTHER Matrix) + Brad Miller + Charles Oakley.

To move forward, sometimes u have to take one step backwards. Robinson and Millers numbers arent as dynamic as Sprees or Cambys but they can really improve this team. Some of these fans want immediate results. This trade will give semi-immediate results. This trade will start paying off dividends next year. We get a heck of alot younger. they get the scorer in Spree. We get 2 future all-stars. Any real basketball fan will see the benefit of this trade
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
AUTOADVERT
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/18/2002  6:47 PM
falcindor - man, you should change your signature to be "Fritz Alcindor falcindor@hotmail.com, Master Trade Poster".

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
falcindor
Member: #42
USA
2/18/2002  7:22 PM
hows this
Fritz Alcindor Jr. *FUTURE KNICK GM* falcindor@hotmail.com
DaKidd
Member: #209
USA
2/18/2002  10:19 PM
Posted by falcindor:

Jalen Rose
for
Ron Artest + Brad Miller

Iam a Artest hater but I want Brad Miller. Plus we dont want the Pacers to put themselves in championship form for next year. Iam gonna repeat the trade I posted on Friday:

for

To move forward, sometimes u have to take one step backwards. Robinson and Millers numbers arent as dynamic as Sprees or Cambys but they can really improve this team. Some of these fans want immediate results. This trade will give semi-immediate results. This trade will start paying off dividends next year. We get a heck of alot younger. they get the scorer in Spree. We get 2 future all-stars. Any real basketball fan will see the benefit of this trade

Won't happen because the Indy trade is a done deal...
martin
USA
2/18/2002  11:44 PM
Posted by falcindor:

hows this

yeah baby
Caseloads
Member: #41
2/19/2002  1:46 AM
Posted by DaKidd:
Posted by falcindor:

Jalen Rose
for
Ron Artest + Brad Miller

for

Finally, the bulls will get a bonafide scorer. Question is - where are they gonna play rose? At the PG? With Mercer at the 2 and E-Rob at the 3? What about when crawford returns? I'd like to see Mercer dealt, have rose at the 3, Robinson at the 2, crawford at the 1, with curry at center, chandler/fizer at the 4. and they have a lotto pick coming their way, i'd like to see them toss a nice C in the mix - like Chris Marcus...
VG
Member: #68
Australia
2/19/2002  3:39 AM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by DaKidd:
Posted by falcindor:

Jalen Rose
for
Ron Artest + Brad Miller

for

Finally, the bulls will get a bonafide scorer. Question is - where are they gonna play rose? At the PG? With Mercer at the 2 and E-Rob at the 3? What about when crawford returns? I'd like to see Mercer dealt, have rose at the 3, Robinson at the 2, crawford at the 1, with curry at center, chandler/fizer at the 4. and they have a lotto pick coming their way, i'd like to see them toss a nice C in the mix - like Chris Marcus...

Ron Mercer is part of the deal. The Bulls substituted him and Ollie for Oakley...
knicksbabyyeah
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #100
Netherlands
2/19/2002  8:29 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Indy is definitely coming out thw winner in this trade? Unless Indiana gives them some draft picks this is way to one sided.
Caseloads
2/19/2002  9:23 AM
Posted by knicksbabyyeah:

Am I the only one who thinks Indy is definitely coming out thw winner in this trade? Unless Indiana gives them some draft picks this is way to one sided.
Indy does win. I'm surprised Chicago isn't asking for indy to toss in Crosure instead of Best - although I know Best's contract ends this year...

Chicago also has a window of like 72 hours to do any other trades before the deadline, meaning they could turn around, and package Best, cash, picks and someone else (AJ Guyton/Fizer/Fred Hoiberg?) for Marc Jackson (and change - Bobby Sura/Chris Mills/Foyle/Troy Murphy?) of the Warriors.
martin
USA
2/19/2002  10:39 AM

not only does Indy come our the winner in this trade, but Donnie Walsh - he is the GM, right? - should be nominated for GM of the past 4 years. He trades the Davis boys at the top of their respective games for young athletic big men and has now solidified his team for many years to come. This is unlike the Knick counterparts - where our GM tries to trade his potential all-stars during their worst years, when their value is nil. Ah well, on to the lottery.

Indy is gonna be tough for many years to come - Miller and Oneal at the big spots, defensive-minded Artest at the 3, Mercer to come off the bench and then take over when Reggie rides into sun, and they still have Bender, Harrington, Foster, Croshere. Damn that's good.

Caseloads
2/19/2002  11:17 AM
Posted by martin:

not only does Indy come our the winner in this trade, but Donnie Walsh - he is the GM, right? - should be nominated for GM of the past 4 years. He trades the Davis boys at the top of their respective games for young athletic big men and has now solidified his team for many years to come. This is unlike the Knick counterparts - where our GM tries to trade his potential all-stars during their worst years, when their value is nil. Ah well, on to the lottery.

Indy is gonna be tough for many years to come - Miller and Oneal at the big spots, defensive-minded Artest at the 3, Mercer to come off the bench and then take over when Reggie rides into sun, and they still have Bender, Harrington, Foster, Croshere. Damn that's good.
Alway trade when you're players values are highest and prospects values are lowest. Bender could end up being another T-mac or something... we haven't seen enough of this kid play, but I remember he dropped 25 on our domes once...
Caseloads
2/19/2002  12:52 PM
Posted by Caseloads:
Posted by martin:

Alway trade when you're players values are highest and prospects values are lowest. Bender could end up being another T-mac or something... we haven't seen enough of this kid play, but I remember he dropped 25 on our domes once...
Rose and BEST to the Bulls
for Miller, Artest, Mercer is done!
Knick/Bulls - Gem of a trade

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy