[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

O.T. Who are they missing, KMart or Kittles?
Author Thread
firefly
Alba Posts: 17
Member: #721
United Kingdom
12/15/2004  10:14 AM
Everybody thought it would be KMart, but it turns out he's just a dunker with a big mouth. Kittles on the other hand was a genuine shooter. Now they dont have anyone to spread the floor and hit it from range, they get nothing from the outside, and even our porous D managed to keep them below 80.

Seems the KMart's just another Shandon Anderson. Great in a certain team, put him anywhere else and he's just another player.

I think if they had Kittles and no KMart, they could get by with Zo, Aaron Williams, Eric Williams etc. But seeing Buford, Vaughan, Mercer etc. trying impotently to hit from deep is, as a Knick fan, beautiful to see!
Some men see things as they are and ask why. I dream things that never were and ask why not?
AUTOADVERT
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
12/15/2004  10:18 AM
kmart is good.
i hate him but he's good.

he has to prove that he can do it against the better PF's in the west, especially in the playoffs if he's going to be labeled a franchise type player but he's good.

kittles was a good fit for them.

they miss both but i don't care b/c once kidd is gone, we get to see RJ do all his commercials and talk smack about the knicks while playing for a 20 win team.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/15/2004  10:35 AM
KMart is impossible to like because of the way he plays but he's a solid player on both sides of the ball. They lost two starters who were athletic 2 way players and were highly skilled. Kittles was a great open court players and defender, as was KMart. Now they have Buford and Scalabrine (where was Mercer?). This is no different then losing guys like LJ, Camby, Sprewell, Ewing.. and asking guys like Rice, Harrington, Shandon, KT and Spoon to step up and take their places. Thats a good way to go from first to worst in no time. We watched it happen.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
raven
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #316
Canada
12/15/2004  11:05 AM
sure Kmart is good but i also say that he's damn overpaid right now.

franchise players makes players around them better, that's exactly what kidd has done with kmart.
EnySpree
Alba Posts: 138
Member: #397

12/15/2004  11:18 AM
The Nets are missing Jason Kidd.
For some reason just his presence on the court makes them better.
The Nets just need Kidd to get healthy.

Out of the two mentioned......K-mart is definately missed. On Denver he's just a dunker.
When he was with Kidd they were like Kemp and Payton from back in the day. Kenyon still is good but Kidd made Kenyon and allstar.

Nets are a sneaky team right now though. They have alot of good pieces.
Subscribe to my Podcast https://youtube.com/c/DiehardknicksPodcast https://twitter.com/DiehardknicksPC?t=z5pqPMhdiAZNwzcCGMkiFw&s=09
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
12/15/2004  11:52 AM
i absolutely LOVE the way KMart plays the game...i wish we had 5 KMart's on the court right now in knick uniforms personally.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
O.T. Who are they missing, KMart or Kittles?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy