[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

That is it. No more TT in our starting lineup.....
Author Thread
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/15/2004  3:59 PM
Posted by diderotn:

Fish! you are forcing me to disrespect you. First of all, you are the dumb one for not realizing that I said "If it was for you all, Lebron, Carmelo, Wade, or even Jordan would have never gotten a chance". These players were not great players when they got to college, high-school, or the pros.
oh man... I seriously just laughed out loud.

These players were not great players when they got to college, high-school, or the pros.
really? they werent? Just for the record which one wasnt great? I'm really curious this time. I will give you Lebron.. he was ok in HS and ok as a pro (25/6/5 and 19 years old) but he really sucked in college.

"dude" you are really funny.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
kojoonsuh
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #804
12/15/2004  5:56 PM
i agree with y'all: i think tt does not deserve to start.

JYD's been playing like a monster so why is lenny not making a change and starting him already?

well, i think the reason's that JYD is and has always been a role player, best when coming off the bench, IMHO.

JYD's been slowly chipping away at tt's minutes and playing great ball so why mess with that? who knows, starting JYD might disrupt his "underdog, scrappy player" mentality.

i don't know. at least i'm glad that JYD is not the type of guy to hold grudges or anything. no matter the line-up situation or controversy, he'll remain positive.

and THAT'S what we need people: positivity and team cohesiveness (sp?)

what i'm trying to say is this: you're not the NBA's all-time winningest coach for nothing. the guy knows what he's doing. and in this respect he's like gandalf leading us in our quest for a ring. so all you lil' frodos and sams quit your whining and just believe, damn it! how dare you question gandalf?!?!

(uh yeah, i was watching LOTR: ROTK last nite)

diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
12/16/2004  6:47 AM
After watching the game last night, I noticed that TT has no elevation what so ever. This dude used to play above the rim last year, something is wrong with him. I don't know if it is the injury, or if it is the added weight that he puts on. Whatever it is, this dude needs to fix it. If it is the injury, he needs to hire a guy like the one working with Houston to teach him how to fly again. If it is the weight that he puts on, he needs to find a way to lose it, because his game is no longer what it was.
The true Knickabocker..........
That is it. No more TT in our starting lineup.....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy