[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

you know its bad when
Author Thread
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/14/2004  11:10 PM
the Nets announcers are saying you are playing with no passion or desire.

Its time to bench Tim Thomas. Whether you put Jerome, Houston or Ariza it has to be done. Its 21 games and this for a guy we arent even commited to future wise. This isnt Marbury or a newly signed Jamal or even a resigned KT.

This guy is hurting the team. We go down 13 early to a team like Det and we wont come back. Jamal has bailed us out (bailed TT out) two games in a row with scoring bursts.

If the message was that your willing to be patient and stick with a guy thats great.. you gave him over 20 games. Now the message has to be if your hurting the team with your poor play someone else is getting a chance.

Please Lenny... you have pushed some good buttons so far this year (see Jerome and Moochie of late). Push this one.. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/14/2004  11:12 PM
Yeah, I just posted a similar thing in the game thread. They've given TT enough chances as a starter. Now it's time to start JYD. (I'm assuming Houston isn't ready for starter's minutes.) TT has to get playing time off the bench, though, because the Knicks need to get him going. The 16/5 TT from last year could really help this team and would at least have much more trade value next year than a 9/3 TT.
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
12/14/2004  11:58 PM
TT is garbage right now...i think he's auditioning for Shandon Anderson's role on this team right now...in fact, he's been worse than Shandon Anderson since Shandon at least gave an effort while he was on the floor even though he stunk.

whether you start Houston, or put JYD in there instead, TT needs to sit the hell down...he is totally out of synch on both ends of the floor, & he is playing like he's afraid of contact in any shape or form...note to Tim...Basketball is a CONTACT sport...if you don't like contact, take up a new profession.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/15/2004  12:00 AM
yeah every time TT was sent to the bench and JYD came in the Knicks too the lead away from New Jersey. It's amazing how one guy can single-handedly bring a team down. As soon as Houston is ready he has to start. JYD will still get his significant minutes off the bench
simrud
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #474
USA
12/15/2004  12:41 AM
I think JYD is best as a spark of the bench.

If you really want to light fire under TT's vagina, start Ariza. He matches up well to Prince (like the same player really), and how does if feel to loose you job to a late 2nd round pick straight out of 1 year of college ball?

This way we would not loose any energy or D of the bench, and possibly get an awesome spark in the starting lineup from Ariza. If it doesnt work, we don't loose anything, just say the kdi arent ready for primetime yet.
A glimmer of hope maybe?!?
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/15/2004  12:44 AM
I really think TT is going to be on the bench to start the game against Detroit after his performance tonight where he logged only 11min and went 1-7 from the field. I think JYD or Ariza will start...preferably Ariza since JYD is a better spark.
OasisBU
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #257
USA
12/15/2004  9:14 AM
TMS - yuo make a great point. Were Shandon and TT hanging out or something? Because it seems TT has taken the Shanderson Mantle and is now the token worst player on the Knicks who gets paid way too much money. Say what you want about H20 making 100Mil but TT is earning 14 mil a year?? To do what?

Bench him.
"If at first you don't succeed, then maybe you just SUCK." Kenny Powers
Vmart
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #247
USA
12/15/2004  10:48 AM
I hate it when he flips the ball towards the rim without purpose. It sickens me to see this guys effort. I think Collins made him into a basket case. TT is psychologically damaged goods.
you know its bad when

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy