Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/15/2004  10:05 PM
Posted by playa2:
Posted by Bonn1997:

Would you do this deal?

Vince + Rose + A. Williams + 2005 unprotected #1 pick (could easily be around #5)

for

TT + Penny + Trybanski + Brewer + $3 mil + Houston's 2nd rd pick (could be around 40)

Toronto saves $65 mil and gets a lot of cap room and a chance to rebuild the roster. We get Vince and an awesome draft pick.

No crowd pleaser coming back in the trade for the Raptors....it will never happen.
The Raptors are dumb, but even they aren't dumb enough to think they'll get a crowd pleaser for Vince. Maybe they'd rather keep Vince and not save the $65 mil in the above trade; I doubt it, though. Attendance and fan interest have really gone down. They probably can't afford to spend that extra $65 mil just to keep being a lottery team.
AUTOADVERT
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/15/2004  10:58 PM
I just watched Toronto beat Minny, KG got slammed to the ground by Bonner and spree went after Bonner.

Toronto is still a good team without Carter, but with him they are that much better.

Jamal can get gone for Vince IMHO, after that showing tonight all those who don't believe me now ,will one day.

He doesn't know how to playoff style NBA basketball...he has never been there ,Jamal knows how to play Rucker Ball ...AND 1 type of basketball and not even Zeke will make him change his ways.

VINCE along with STEPH AND HOUSTON would be the team that challenges for the eastern conf title.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/16/2004  12:29 AM
He doesn't know how to playoff style NBA basketball
How many 24 year olds do? You've seriously got no appreciation for the fact that he's a young "work in progress"; you post like you think what we're seeing now from Jamal is the final product.
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/16/2004  12:31 AM
Crawford talks about learning but when is he actually going to learn. Has he finally learned after tonight? Let's hope so. I hope the media is hard on him and Lenny tomorrow. And he organization should be hard on him too
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/16/2004  7:04 AM
Posted by Bonn1997:
He doesn't know how to playoff style NBA basketball
How many 24 year olds do? You've seriously got no appreciation for the fact that he's a young "work in progress"; you post like you think what we're seeing now from Jamal is the final product.

Bonn he sparkles and shines and still doesn't understand the game.

Some players when they're feeling it know when to shoot and when not to shoot JC uh uh. But when you have Zeke and Lenny there and JC doesn't get it ...we got a freakin problem!!!

What other young player has the mindset of a Jamal Crawford in recent history?

[Edited by - playa2 on 12/16/2004 08:09:08]
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
vince to ny rumors heating up...

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy