[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

This knick squad still makes me pull my hair out
Author Thread
knicks1248
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #582
12/14/2004  2:05 PM
TT - I was this guys biggest advocate, but I can't take it anymore .

Unfortunately it's not just him, nobody on this team Other then kurt can defend consistantly. I just read some of you guys comments about tt being the X factor especially with the 3 guard line up. But lets face reality, something as simple as putting your hand in a guy's face, or forcing your man into a difficult shot or just running out at a player is like builind rome in a day for this squad.

I know scoring is up around the entire league, but come on, we give up just as much points as we make.

And this vince carter thing, WHAT FOR?

Nazy and sweets seem like they switch roles this season. Last season it was sweetney looking like the next best PF, now nazy has simply look incredible and sweets looks tradable.Maybe he's tired or something, but he's looking very mediocre at best in the last 10 to 15 games

Our record should be 15 and 5. On every game ( xbox, ps2) the knicks are and elite team, even if you simulate the whole season. To bad it's just a game.

By the way, some trades that went through for me.

sweetney, moochie, and Jr for okur and lopez.
nazy and sweets and shanon for ed curry and ed robinson.
ES
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/14/2004  5:23 PM
Our record should be 15 and 5.
No, this team is not an elite team. It should not be 15 and 5. 10 and 10 is about where I expected it to be.
This knick squad still makes me pull my hair out

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy