[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Our Ultimate need.....
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
12/14/2004  1:23 PM
is at PF and Center, let's not forget about that. All of the talk of Carter and the other small players are really not what we need. Right about now,Isiah should concentrate on guys like: Kwame, Curry, Chandler, Dalembert, Nene, Wilcox, and the other real Centers
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
12/14/2004  1:26 PM
Posted by diderotn:

is at PF and Center, let's not forget about that. All of the talk of Carter and the other small players are really not what we need. Right about now,Isiah should concentrate on guys like: Kwame, Curry, Chandler, Dalembert, Nene, Wilcox, and the other real Centers

I thought you said we were set at PF with TT
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
12/14/2004  1:30 PM
How can we b set when he has yet to play that position? I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt. I am not prejudice. Check this out, with Houston on the court, things become much easier for guys like TT. A shooter command a lot of attention, especially if his shots are falling

Posted by Marv:
Posted by diderotn:

[Edited by - diderotn on 12/14/2004 13:31:22]
The true Knickabocker..........
Marv
12/14/2004  1:38 PM
Posted by diderotn:

How can we b set when he has yet to play that position? I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt. I am not prejudice. Check this out, with Houston on the court, things become much easier for guys like TT. A shooter command a lot of attention, especially if his shots are falling

Posted by Marv:
Posted by diderotn:

[Edited by - diderotn on 12/14/2004 13:31:22]

It's a joke! It's a joke! Man you are one intense Knick fan!

It's all good though. This board is a blast.
Pike
Member: #403
12/14/2004  1:48 PM
We need rebounding help... starting Sweetney, step one. Trading for Curry, step two... doesn't mean we still can't land super star, Carter.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/14/2004  1:58 PM
Isiah should concentrate on guys like: Kwame
he's everywhere....

Believe it or not, the secret to N.Y's success will come when........
Lenny finds balls to use the 3 guards lineup with TT playing either the PF or Center position.
http://ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=6862&page=1

Kwame Brown to the Knicks......
Could this be true??? Frankly, I hope not. I would much rather have a guy like Curry, Chandler, or Nene before considering Kwame. He has a big boddy, but very low basketball IQ to accompany his small hands. I know that most N.Yorkers would love to have Kwame, but he is a pure scrub. Isiah, please stay as far away from this deal.
http://ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=6872

This one is my favorite:
http://ultimateknicks.com/forum/topic.asp?t=6798
Only because you post the topic.. and the first 2 replies are from... you guessed it, you.

Your funny and I guess you like to drink a lot of coffee.

diderotn... you cant stop him, you can only hope to contain him. Man, your all over the place everyday. At least when Briggs started his daily "get Rahim" thread, he was consistant.

What we should do is guess what your next post will be.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/14/2004  2:08 PM
IF the Yankees are Pedro's "daddy",

Then who is Kwame's "mommy"?
Marv
12/14/2004  2:10 PM
Posted by Nalod:

IF the Yankees are Pedro's "daddy",

Then who is Kwame's "mommy"?

gotta be MJ
Our Ultimate need.....

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy