Kwame Brown to the Knicks......
Author Thread
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
12/14/2004  1:38 PM
Posted by Marv:

okay, here's my thing about Shaq:

1. He's a REAL CENTER. You hardly ever see that anymore. I love a guy who plays like he takes the paint personally on offense and defense. He owns it and he's gonna make you pay on both ends. Remember how much fun it used to be when Patrick was just killing? And even though I don't like Curry, I know why people get so excited about him after that game last year when he just KILLED us underneath, basket after basket, like a man among boys. I love classic center play.

2. i think the guy really picked up finesse in his game over the years. All the dekes, half-hooks, up and unders. He's massive but has agility and athleticism too.

3. He's kept it together on the court despite being chopped and smacked endlessly for years. THe only times I ever remember him losing it were the missed haymaker at Brad Miller and the slap at Ostertag during practice (who wouldn't want to hit those 2 guys?). Otherwise he's shown incredible restraint. Imagine the temperaments of half the guys in the NBA and how they'd be dealing with it if they got hit continually like him.

4. i think the guy's truly funny and deadpan. His on-court interviews are hilarious. Who else but Shaq says right after Fisher hits the 3 with 0.4 seconds, "One lucky shot deserves another?" He has an openness and sense of fun to him that are similar to JYD's.

5. He's got a *60* FG%, and is scoring 20 PPG in only 35 MPG.
THAT's efficient!
AUTOADVERT
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
12/14/2004  4:55 PM
Shaq's a moronic ham...i hope he falls flat on his fat butt in MIA.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
Kwame Brown to the Knicks......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy