if we don't make a move for any of the following:

dalembert
kwame
curry
zo

and to a lesser scale:
diop
gadzuric

should we just stand pat until the offseason or are there other players within the realm of attainability would you welcome?

[Edited by - djsunyc on 12/10/2004 18:24:20]
AUTOADVERT
Marv
Alba Posts: 69
Member: #315
12/10/2004  6:33 PM
I would see if Keon Clark is about out of chronic and ready to suit up.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/11/2004  11:43 AM
If dalembert, kwame, or Curry is available, you go for it. If you need some weed, you call up Keon Clark.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/11/2004  11:47 AM
chandler is playing great but I'd think chicago would trade Curry before they trade him
JUNKMEIN
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #797
12/11/2004  2:16 PM
From what I saw last night in the game between Phili and Chicago Dalembert is awesome on defense. There was only one player that could score on him...yep, Curry. Yeah, Dalembert blocked a couple of his shots but for the most part Curry could get just about any shot he wanted. The Bulls back court absolutely stinks as they couldn't hit the broad side of an oil tanker. Gordon doesn't have the speed to compensate for his height (ala Marbury/Iverson) so he has difficulty getting his shot off and at this stage in his career he doesn't shoot for range. Beyond general hussle the Hinrich kid doesn't impress at all. He was rarely able to finish a break with the right pass so he generally just pulled the ball back out. Deng is gonna be an allstar in a few years and most likely 2nd in rookie of the year voting behind Howard. He looked really really good. Now back to Curry. The kid can flat out put the ball in the hole and contrary to popular opinion he's in great shape (weight training is gonna do wonders). He's not exceptional defensively but his size clogs the lane. Phili wasn't driving the lane on them (unlike our beloved Knicks). Now that bonehead coach of theirs is a real stinker I tell you so I want talk about him anymore. Well, maybe I will, he pulled Curry towards the end of the 3rd period with the game going back and forth and the kid didn't touch the floor again. At that point Dalembert took over totally and the lead ballooned to 14 pts. The spanish (at least I think he is) kid looks just okay although like Hinrich he seems to hustle. In short, Curry is only 21 years old (may have just had a birthday) and I think he will eventually become a monster. The things he does you can't teach (size and natural ability around the hoop). He took home an alley oop that was so nice. He's like a big cat to me and just needs to build up his upper body strength more. One summer with Aquirre and he'll be ready. Go Get'em Isiah....tell Jamal to tell him to holdout

[Edited by - JUNKMEIN on 12/11/2004 14:53:04]
the usual suspects or bust?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy