[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

ALL BALL Official Thread: Knicks @ WAS 12/10
Author Thread
nykx17
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #792
12/10/2004  9:19 PM
that was bull****. NOt only can marbury not get a foul called on him he cant the goaltending call but Haywood gets all the calls at the other end of the floor. I hate games that are exciting and close that end by fault of the refs.
AUTOADVERT
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/10/2004  9:20 PM
i feel sick

sure the refs blew it but we shouldn't have been in that position. I don't know if it's lenny's lineups. This sucks..how many times this season have we lead a game throughout only to lose it in the last 4minutes
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
12/10/2004  9:21 PM
FIRE THE STUPID LENNY!!!!! HE HAS NO BRAIN!!!! HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT COACHING A GUY LIKE ALLAN!!!! MORON!!!!!! IDIOT!!!! FIRE HIM!!!!

FIRE THOSE GARBAGE OFFICIALS!!! THEY WON THE GAME FOR THE GARBAGE WIZARDS!! SUE THE NBA, ISIAH!!! THIS SOX!!!!!! THIS SOX!!!!! GARBAGE!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! GARBAGE NBA!!!!!! GARBAGE!!!!!! BOOOO!!!!!!
Knicks_Fan
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/10/2004  9:22 PM
Lenny was a fan tonight just watching the game, he didn't know when or how to use Houston and he needed Sweets wide body not KT AT the end of the game.

Other than that refs had to get this game for the bookies.
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
12/10/2004  9:24 PM
Unreal outcome tonight. That goaltending call was way to obvious to miss.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/10/2004  9:24 PM
anyone notice how gilbert also fouled going to the hole at the end of the game with his off arm? Pushed Craw right out of the way.

Still pissed.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
s3231
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #544
USA
12/10/2004  9:25 PM
We couldn't grab a defensive rebound which is sickening. However, we still had the game won. The refs screwed us hard on this one. Had that Marbury shot been tougher to call I wouldn't be so hard on the refs, but that shot was clearly goaltending. Plus, they also gave Haywood those two free throws even though he wasn't in the act of shooting (he missed both but it still goes to show you how bad the refs were tonight). Nevertheless, we still should have been able to grab a rebound. This was a game we should have had.
"This is a very cautious situation that we're in. You have to be conservative in terms of using your assets and using them wisely. We're building for the future." - Zeke (I guess not protecting a first round pick is being conservative)
Knicksfan
USA
12/10/2004  9:27 PM
Posted by martin:

knicks were robbed. not doubt about it. ROBBED.

but it was a good game.

Good game?!?! IM SICK OF THIS!!! This one really did it for me!!! Im totally spent!! Im tired!!! How many times we have played this well and ended in the same result?! Im tired! Fire that stupid Lenny! He is a moron! And don't be mistaken, the officials did theyr job for the Wizards, but NY had the lead entering the 4th Q and they led by like 6 in the last minutes! Just like in the last losses, NY has done nothing to win down the stretch! They just let the other team steal the game! Im tired of this!!

Now you have the money to have some dirty christmas gifts, officials. Happy?!?
Knicks_Fan
matt
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #487
USA
12/10/2004  9:29 PM
It's terrible that the refs swallow their whistles and forget to call anything the whole game and all of a sudden they decide to choose who wins the game ion the last minute by calling small ticky fouls and missing almost all on the Knicks end. Terrible officiating, it's like they were protesting something
Knicksfan
USA
12/10/2004  9:30 PM
How many games we should have had already?!? This is sick!!

FIRE LENNY!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Knicks_Fan
martin
USA
12/10/2004  9:30 PM
Posted by Knicksfan:
Posted by martin:

knicks were robbed. not doubt about it. ROBBED.

but it was a good game.

Good game?!?! IM SICK OF THIS!!! This one really did it for me!!! Im totally spent!! Im tired!!! How many times we have played this well and ended in the same result?! Im tired! Fire that stupid Lenny! He is a moron! And don't be mistaken, the officials did theyr job for the Wizards, but NY had the lead entering the 4th Q and they led by like 6 in the last minutes! Just like in the last losses, NY has done nothing to win down the stretch! They just let the other team steal the game! Im tired of this!!

Now you have the money to have some dirty christmas gifts, officials. Happy?!?

dude, seriously, you have called for Lenny to be fired like multiple times over but haven't really put any real reasons. He did an OK job. The officials screwed the Knicks. They lost. Next game.
Knicksfan
USA
12/10/2004  9:33 PM
ISIAH SHOULD REALLY PROTEST THIS GAME!!! IT WAS TOO OBVIOUS TO NOT DO IT!!
Knicks_Fan
gunsnewing
Alba Posts: 5
Member: #215
USA
12/10/2004  9:33 PM
Posted by playa2:

Lenny was a fan tonight just watching the game, he didn't know when or how to use Houston and he needed Sweets wide body not KT AT the end of the game.

Other than that refs had to get this game for the bookies.

I agree wholeheartedly
MaTT4281
Member: #538
USA
12/10/2004  9:34 PM
As far as I'm concerned, the Knicks are 10-9. Curse you officials! We will have our revenge!
matt
Member: #487
USA
12/10/2004  9:35 PM
I agree. YOu can't complain about Lenny. You can't say he should have used Houston more; it was his first game back. But at least I can look forward to some HWC jerseys on Sunday and maybe a win. Oh boy ....
VDesai
Alba Posts: 44
Member: #477
USA
12/10/2004  9:36 PM
I thought Marbury was fouled on his down the stretch of the game too...at least one of them should've been a 3pt play opportunity.

While the Haywood "in the act of shooting" call didn't end up hurting us, it definitely did nothing to ease suspicions tonight.
martin
USA
12/10/2004  9:36 PM
Posted by playa2:

i thought Lenny played Houston perfectly. In fact, about 3 minutes too long. Those last shots were really flat.

Sweets started to run a pick and roll in the last minutes he was in, and he messed the offense up. He should have gone to the blocks and demanded the ball.

remember, Sweets is not a good defender, he is a good rebounder, but not a defender like Kurt is.
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
12/10/2004  9:37 PM
good game. its incredulous that we play this well and lose. we had significant contributions from the bench, wash plays extremely undiscplined on both sides and just lets talent and size push them through. can i say this was a good loss? we did almost everything but win! i think we had trouble with size a bit, but we also had some nice scoring in the paint. its tough to determine some things because wash plays so loosy goosy, but this loss was better than many of our wins IMHO. if we play like this--if we get signifcant contributions from sweetney baker williams and houston, we are going to win our fair share. i wouldnt bow my head here, i feel good about the team tonight, perhaps best all season.
RIP Crushalot😞
martin
USA
12/10/2004  9:38 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:

good game. its incredulous that we play this well and lose. we had significant contributions from the bench, wash plays extremely undiscplined on both sides and just lets talent and size push them through. can i say this was a good loss? we did almost everything but win! i think we had trouble with size a bit, but we also had some nice scoring in the paint. its tough to determine some things because wash plays so loosy goosy, but this loss was better than many of our wins IMHO. if we play like this--if we get signifcant contributions from sweetney baker williams and houston, we are going to win our fair share. i wouldnt bow my head here, i feel good about the team tonight, perhaps best all season.

totally agree, my sentiments exactly. I think the team was still ROBBED though.
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
12/10/2004  9:38 PM
Posted by Knicksfan:

How many games we should have had already?!? This is sick!!

FIRE LENNY!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

dude, how about firing the ENTIRE team for not knowing that you kind of have to play on the other side of the court as well. that was possibly the worst defensive game i've ever seen and definitely the most frustrating loss of the season, not b/c of the officials, not b/c h20 wasn't in the game in the final play, but b/c we played absolutely HORRID defense. that's why we lost and that's not lenny's fault.

[Edited by - djsunyc on 12/10/2004 21:40:18]
ALL BALL Official Thread: Knicks @ WAS 12/10

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy