diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
12/8/2004  9:48 PM
He must be having his senior moment. Moochie is aweful

Posted by Marv:
Posted by diderotn:

Is it me, but why would Lenny allows Coochie to run the point? ever since he entered the game, our boys are no longer scoring the basket. Why not Jamal at the point, with Ariza, TT, JYD, Nazr??? If you want to give our starters a breather or Marburry, switch Jamal to PG.

According to Breen, "Lenny WIlkens likes the way Moochie directs the offense."
The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/8/2004  9:51 PM
Posted by diderotn:

Thanks my man. Have any of you have the chance to watch Jamison play? This dude is so smooth. He does everything effortlessly and at the end of the game he scores 30/15 etc. He is much shorter than TT, why can't TT puts up those types of numbers??

Posted by teslawlo:
Posted by diderotn:

All I wish for is a freaking win tonight. Today is my birthday and I want to go to sleep with a good taste in my mouth. I am tired of all the losing our squad has endured as of late.
happy birthday!
He has an amazing touch around the basket. He's probably the only player to consistently be one of the league leaders in points in the paint despite having no back-to-the-basket skills.
manilaballer
Member: #521
Philippines
12/8/2004  9:54 PM
Posted by diderotn:

You know what I have noticed, when Crawf and Marb dish out assists, we normally win. Maybe Crawf needs to change his game a little. Instead of jacking up shots, he needs to reduce his shooting and pass the ball a lot more. Exactly what Marb is doing right now. Perhaps that could help our front-court to get it going a lot more

i agree... unselfish play will do wonders for this team. there ARE times however that they have to recognize the need to take over the game. but those times need to be few and far between... if the team plays well as a whole no one player should ever need to shoulder the offensive load by himself.
KNICKS 2006
diderotn
USA
12/8/2004  9:55 PM
I guess that Isiah failed to consider Jamison because of the presence of TT and Kurt. In my opinion, Jamison is better than both of them..
diderotn
USA
12/8/2004  9:57 PM
I agree. that is why I was against the Crawf deal. throughout his career he has yet to prove that he is an all around player. I wanted Isiah to try to acquire Larry Hughes instead. That boy is a much better complement to Marb, most of all, he is a great defender and rebounder.

Posted by manilaballer:
Posted by diderotn:

You know what I have noticed, when Crawf and Marb dish out assists, we normally win. Maybe Crawf needs to change his game a little. Instead of jacking up shots, he needs to reduce his shooting and pass the ball a lot more. Exactly what Marb is doing right now. Perhaps that could help our front-court to get it going a lot more

i agree... unselfish play will do wonders for this team. there ARE times however that they have to recognize the need to take over the game. but those times need to be few and far between... if the team plays well as a whole no one player should ever need to shoulder the offensive load by himself.
manilaballer
Member: #521
Philippines
12/8/2004  9:58 PM
Thanks my man. Have any of you have the chance to watch Jamison play? This dude is so smooth. He does everything effortlessly and at the end of the game he scores 30/15 etc. He is much shorter than TT, why can't TT puts up those types of numbers??

because jamison is a natural scoring machine and TT is probably only good for 16/8 career if we're lucky

i don't agree with jamison being "smooth" though. he is as unorthodox as you can get. he makes funny running jumpers and takes off on the wrong foot sometimes...
KNICKS 2006
kojoonsuh
Member: #804
12/8/2004  9:59 PM
DICK-OW WANTS TO TAKE OVER THE GAME HIMSELF - funny..
diderotn
USA
12/8/2004  10:00 PM
but he balls every night. That boy never takes plays off. and why is freaking Coochie still on the court???
Bonn1997
USA
12/8/2004  10:05 PM
Posted by diderotn:

I guess that Isiah failed to consider Jamison because of the presence of TT and Kurt. In my opinion, Jamison is better than both of them..
I don't think Isiah failed to consider him. We just didn't have the right assets to get him. Let's not make him out to be a superstar either. He's good, but he's not a top ten PF.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/9/2004  9:20 PM
wow, did anyone catch this pic from the NY Times from the game? It;s nice:

Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Bonn1997
USA
12/9/2004  9:26 PM
Posted by martin:

What do you like so much about the pic? To me, it's just a pic of TT dribbling. Nothing special.
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
12/9/2004  9:49 PM
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by martin:

What do you like so much about the pic? To me, it's just a pic of TT dribbling. Nothing special.

just like anything else, sports photagraphy is hard. Players are moving quickly, bad lighting, poor positioning, everything. In this pic you see the whole of the offensive and the defensive player. The picture is pretty clear, but a little grainy. The background is only OK - the left side is maybe too dark - but it does offset the players enough.

I just like it; you get a little sense of Lynch's defensive effort and the length of TT with the ball. The length part probably is what caught my eye - you have to time the pic perfectly to get that. Players dribbling the ball close to themselves is a dime a dozen, getting that full extention is perfect timing.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
Bonn1997
USA
12/9/2004  10:24 PM
Posted by martin:
Posted by Bonn1997:
Posted by martin:

just like anything else, sports photagraphy is hard. Players are moving quickly, bad lighting, poor positioning, everything. In this pic you see the whole of the offensive and the defensive player. The picture is pretty clear, but a little grainy. The background is only OK - the left side is maybe too dark - but it does offset the players enough.

I just like it; you get a little sense of Lynch's defensive effort and the length of TT with the ball. The length part probably is what caught my eye - you have to time the pic perfectly to get that. Players dribbling the ball close to themselves is a dime a dozen, getting that full extention is perfect timing.
I usually just like pics with cool dunks, but you do have some good points. I think I actually appreciate the picture more now than I did earlier.
ALL BALL Official Thread: Knicks @ Hornets 12/78

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy