[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

offseason plan C - shooting the sh*t
Author Thread
djsunyc
Alba Posts: 42
Member: #536
12/8/2004  10:06 AM
even if we get or don't get any of the following: dalembert, kwame, curry, etc. i think our MLE should be split between 2 players: diop and gadzuric. 3 years/$10 mil for gadzuric and 3 years/$8 mil for diop.

btw, would you guys trade ariza for diop right now?
AUTOADVERT
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
12/8/2004  10:47 AM
no way would i trade Ariza for Diop...the most i'd give up for Diop is a future 2nd round pick & a filler contract, like Sundov.
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
12/8/2004  10:53 AM
Isiah is not dumb. Ariza is a keeper.

Posted by djsunyc:

even if we get or don't get any of the following: dalembert, kwame, curry, etc. i think our MLE should be split between 2 players: diop and gadzuric. 3 years/$10 mil for gadzuric and 3 years/$8 mil for diop.

btw, would you guys trade ariza for diop right now?
The true Knickabocker..........
turtle33
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #537
Canada
12/8/2004  11:03 AM
after what zeke pulled off with last years second rounder, i am dead set against using anymore picks in trades. its time we started getting picks in return.

anyways, i read cleveland wants to get rid of wagner, so culd we offer them a package of

moochie, sundov and brewer

for

diop and wagner?

now i know we dont have room for, or need wagner, but we get rid of 2 guards and take 1 in return and his contract ends this years.

i think the cavs make pretty good in this trade. anyone think they would do it?

it would clear up some guard congestion for us and get us a BIG centre with (god i hate this word) potential.

stuff i wrote in another thread = diop has basically played a couple years of highschool ball, no college. his scouting report said "very athletic, runs like a sf, just raw"

c-nazr, diop, baker
pf-dirty, sweets, jyd
sf-TT, ariza, penny
sg-craw, h20, penny
pg-steph, wagner, penny

its no a trade to win us a ring or anything but, it would leave us the $$$$$$$$ to resign ariza which is very important.

gadzuric aint going anywhere, i think the bucs will do whatever they have to, to keep him.
offseason plan C - shooting the sh*t

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy