[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

For years now the NBA has been all about the refs!!!
Author Thread
tkf
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #87
12/7/2004  10:54 PM
After watching this knicks game tonight and the clippers game last night I am starting to seriously believe that over the past 8 years, the NBA refs have now began to surplant talent as the deciding factor in games.. I mean tonight, they took marbruy out of the game with these phantom fouls and then penalized us on every ticky tack foul there was... It reached a level of ridiculousness that I have not seen in a long time... Last night , mild mannered Elton brand just exploded and almost decked okafor( brand was ejected for pushing him in the chest ) because he could not take the beating he was receiving and yet was not getting any calls... If the refs are unsure how to ref these games then I blame that on stern and his attempt to expand this game overseas... It used to be when talented players just dominated on sheer talent and gameplay, now it is all up to what mood the refs are in, if they are influenced by the home crowd, or if they are on their period... Now we get clowns like earl watking having career days getting calls left and right and steph has to get killed to get a call while getting whistled for every move...

We get clowns like jake tskalidas over the back, pushing, climbing over guys and getting ignored by the refs... The NBA has become all about the refs, if you have a team that is willing to trash their game and the way they play on any given night then you can win..In other words, don't get the most talented players, just guys who can and are willing to pander to the way refs call the game, it is the most ridiculous thing I have evers seen but this is the way of the NBA... Why don't we just sit the players, ask the refs how many fouls were they planning in their heads( because we know those sorry bastards do that) to call on each team, let them go t the FT line, take all the shots and the team that hits their shots win the game......

enough venting now.... Back to reality and a 8-9 record.
Anyone who sits around and waits for the lottery to better themselves, either in real life or in sports, Is a Loser............... TKF
AUTOADVERT
For years now the NBA has been all about the refs!!!

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy