[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

before the knick game if you want to check out Chris Taft, he will be on ESPN
Author Thread
BRIGGS
Alba Posts: 7
Member: #303
12/7/2004  1:26 PM
at 7PM PITT vs. MEMP followed by Syr and Oklahoma ST.
RIP Crushalot😞
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/7/2004  1:31 PM
naa... I will just trust you to tell me how he played, then in 3 years when he's a bust I can trust Bonn to bring up the thread where you said he would be good, as he yells "SEE!!!! BRIGGS WAS WRONG!!!"
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/7/2004  1:33 PM
Yea Briggs don't forget to watch the 2nd game, Hakim Warrick will move up in the draft after NCAA tourney. Top 6
JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
BigRedDog
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #569
12/7/2004  3:10 PM
Posted by fishmike:

naa... I will just trust you to tell me how he played, then in 3 years when he's a bust I can trust Bonn to bring up the thread where you said he would be good, as he yells "SEE!!!! BRIGGS WAS WRONG!!!"

Like Araujo in tor and Ramos in wash.? , just 2 players that briggs touted highly that i remember in this draft which would have cost us ariza.
Briggs-- Frank is 2 yrs away from being 2 years away
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
12/7/2004  3:16 PM
I don't normally watch NCAA, but I may have to turn in for a little while and see how good this guy is.
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/7/2004  3:24 PM
Briggs also said to sign Michael Redd (when we already had Spree/Houston) the the MLE and use the 7th pick on Amare Stoudemire.

Briggs just calls it like he sees it. Ramos is still a decent prospect. I was never high on Aroujo
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
BRIGGS
12/7/2004  6:48 PM
Posted by BigRedDog:
Posted by fishmike:

Like Araujo in tor and Ramos in wash.? , just 2 players that briggs touted highly that i remember in this draft which would have cost us ariza.
Many
Big men take a long time to develop. I kind of knew Toronto would take Arajuo because he played very well his senior year and during the workouts he blew away everyone. Hes 6-11 285. But the biggest difference between CBB and NBA is
A everyone is big
B footspeed 3 times as fast.

Ramos will be a good player, maybe the best of the draft.

I liked Harrison to and he has played well. Thats the guy i wouldve drafted. Thats the guy i said to move up late first to get him. anyone of these guys patrick ???? NO!!! but there is no shame in taking a big late. are they all going to pan out? NO! But i do think that all will be servicable to good players. Guys like Brad miller, Bliunt et al took 4+ years to hone their games. If you make a mistake on someone 7-3 i think you live with it. the last draft was 1-2 heavy, i think it was obvious that it would drop off from there--it will take time for this draft to develop but it was good IMHO. I think Shawn Livingston is going to be real good, in fact i think all of the HS players will be very good players. I liked everyone. But it is almost impossible to make the jump from HS to pros physically for most. There is no doubt that there should be an age limit of ATLEAST = to 1 year of college. 19-20 heck even if lebron james went to CBB he couldve worked on his jumper right?
RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
12/7/2004  6:50 PM
Posted by BRIGGS:
Posted by BigRedDog:
Posted by fishmike:

Many
Big men take a long time to develop. I kind of knew Toronto would take Arajuo because he played very well his senior year and during the workouts he blew away everyone. Hes 6-11 285. But the biggest difference between CBB and NBA is
A everyone is big
B footspeed 3 times as fast.

Ramos will be a good player, maybe the best of the draft.

I liked Harrison to and he has played well. Thats the guy i wouldve drafted. Thats the guy i said to move up late first to get him. anyone of these guys patrick ???? NO!!! but there is no shame in taking a big late. are they all going to pan out? NO! But i do think that all will be servicable to good players. Guys like Brad miller, Bliunt et al took 4+ years to hone their games. If you make a mistake on someone 7-3 i think you live with it. the last draft was 1-2 heavy, i think it was obvious that it would drop off from there--it will take time for this draft to develop but it was good IMHO. I think Shawn Livingston is going to be real good, in fact i think all of the HS players will be very good players. I liked everyone. But it is almost impossible to make the jump from HS to pros physically for most. There is no doubt that there should be an age limit of ATLEAST = to 1 year of college. 19-20 heck even if lebron james went to CBB he couldve worked on his jumper right?
i meant to say that ramos might end up being the best C in the draft if Ok4 and howard are considered 4.
RIP Crushalot😞
BRIGGS
12/7/2004  7:03 PM
Just to mention, look what Peter ramos did to the USA basketball team that was made up of several lottery picks and elite college players--many older than him at that time

http://usabasketball.com/men/2004/04_ymwcq_game3_box.html
RIP Crushalot😞
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/7/2004  7:07 PM
Posted by fishmike:

But if I did that, I'd risk being called a snit!
BRIGGS
12/8/2004  12:26 AM
Posted by BigRedDog:
Posted by fishmike:

I am sure I said to trade up into the late first round to take harrison, perhaps one of the post fetchers can find where is aid that a few times. i never even mentioned or thought of ariza, but id rather have harrison over ariza any day of the week.
RIP Crushalot😞
before the knick game if you want to check out Chris Taft, he will be on ESPN

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy