[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

curry rumor?
Author Thread
jazz74
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #371
12/7/2004  11:00 AM
what is insider saying about curry? please post.
AUTOADVERT
Knicksfan
Alba Posts: 27
Member: #691
USA
12/7/2004  12:02 PM
I wanna know too
Knicks_Fan
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
12/7/2004  12:32 PM
Curry sucks.. I dont put much stock into what CFord writes but I think he hit the nail on the head when he talked about Curry's lame work ethic and why he doesnt play D or rebound. (He doesnt feel like it). Geeze, its a contract year and he's still not rebounding or playing D. He gets 6 rebs in 26 minutes a game. Nazr gets 10 in 28 minutes.

Please no Curry... there are already too many "our D sucks" thread around here.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
rain
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #353
USA
12/7/2004  12:39 PM
Fine.. here it is.

"Dec. 6 - A source in Chicago told ESPN Insider Chad Ford the Warriors have been doing extensive background checks on Bulls center Eddy Curry and are seriously considering a three-way trade for Curry that would send Mike Dunleavy Jr. to the Clippers and Chris Wilcox and Bobby Simmons to the Bulls.

The Warriors would get the low-post scoring threat they've been looking for in Curry. While the loss of Dunleavy would hurt a bit, he has been under-performing in Golden State. Second-year swingman Mickael Pietrus should be able to step right in and take over. I actually like this trade for the Warriors.

The Bulls get a legitimate power forward who can score and rebound. If they were to keep Tyson Chandler and move him to center, this trade would make some sense for Chicago. Wilcox has looked great for the Clippers. He's an excellent athlete, has a good work ethic and could help the Bulls in transition.

The Clippers' part is the most interesting. A Dunleavy Sr.-Dunleavy Jr. reunion? .... Hmmmm. It has been rumored for the past two years that dad wanted to coach his son. How Junior fits into what the Clippers are doing is beyond me. Bobby Simmons is outplaying him in almost every imaginable way this season. Dads always think the best about their kids, but does this really make the Clippers better?"
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
12/7/2004  1:20 PM
Posted by fishmike:

Curry sucks.. I dont put much stock into what CFord writes but I think he hit the nail on the head when he talked about Curry's lame work ethic and why he doesnt play D or rebound. (He doesnt feel like it). Geeze, its a contract year and he's still not rebounding or playing D. He gets 6 rebs in 26 minutes a game. Nazr gets 10 in 28 minutes.

weren't you in favor of trading for him just a few weeks ago?
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
fishmike
Member: #298
USA
12/7/2004  1:33 PM
I think I said something along the lines of trusting Knick management to get him right if they did trade for him. I cant deny Curry's upside, but he's a player I would just prefer to pass on. There are better fits out there.
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
Bonn1997
Alba Posts: 2
Member: #581
USA
12/7/2004  2:02 PM
Posted by TMS:
Posted by fishmike:

weren't you in favor of trading for him just a few weeks ago?
I think he said getting Curry was a move you have to make because of Curry's upside
curry rumor?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy