[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

Necessary change.......
Author Thread
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
12/7/2004  8:25 AM
Lenny needs a kick in the rear end for failing to make a much needed change in our lineup. We've played about 12 games so far, and our defense has been so bad, but Lenny still can't find a solution from the players that we have on our roster. Personally, I do believe that he is to blame for our problems. He has the same mentality as a few of you fans who are so blind to see the truth. We have too many offensive minded players on the court in our starting lineup, with perhaps one defender. It is necessary, highly necessary to tweak that lineup. In my opinion, the one spot in our starting five that I would change is the SF position. We need energy and a freaking pest at that position. We need a dude that won't worry about scoring on the court with the soft, passive, and jump shooters to complement the 1 and 2.

My choice is JYD. 25 minutes. With him, our boys will think Defense throughout the game.

The true Knickabocker..........
AUTOADVERT
Rich
Alba Posts: 6
Member: #511
USA
12/7/2004  8:42 AM
I think Briggs suggested that a while back. I would definitely give it a shot. TT is unreliable both offensively and defensively.
MS
Member: #724
12/7/2004  9:06 AM
NBA PLAYERS = Bitches

$$ + KNICKS = Unispired Retired Athletes

EVERYTHING THAT IS WRONG WITH THE NBA = Tim Thomas

PLAYERS WHO ARE ONLY CONCERNED WITH ONLY THEIR OFFENSE = Marbury, Crawford, TT

COACH THAT DOESN"T HAVE A CLUE = Lenny Wilkens

He has players that enjoy playing defense, Brewer (not when houstons back), Williams, Thomas, Ariza, if he would extend the rotation and play more up tempo and trap occasionally the knicks would get free points, and wear down opponents. Crawford and Marbury play passing lanes well and the Knicks have a number of athletes. They need to play a match-up zone as well occasionally because they help de on man is awful....

And when Marbury is out and Crawford begins to play the point the Knicks have no organization and fall apart, they need to give brewer those 5 min opps when step needs to rest....
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/7/2004  9:36 AM
lol
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
diderotn
Member: #650
USA
12/7/2004  9:52 AM
Fish! I know that you feel our frustration...

Posted by fishmike:

lol
The true Knickabocker..........
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/7/2004  10:41 AM
Posted by diderotn:

Lenny needs a kick in the rear end for failing to make a much needed change in our lineup. We've played about 12 games so far, and our defense has been so bad, but Lenny still can't find a solution from the players that we have on our roster. Personally, I do believe that he is to blame for our problems. He has the same mentality as a few of you fans who are so blind to see the truth. We have too many offensive minded players on the court in our starting lineup, with perhaps one defender. It is necessary, highly necessary to tweak that lineup. In my opinion, the one spot in our starting five that I would change is the SF position. We need energy and a freaking pest at that position. We need a dude that won't worry about scoring on the court with the soft, passive, and jump shooters to complement the 1 and 2.

My choice is JYD. 25 minutes. With him, our boys will think Defense throughout the game.

JYD is seasonally limited by injuries. He is not durable. IN part becacause he uses his body.

There are many coaches on the team, its not just lenny. Do you really think you have the answers over the brain trust of the team?

This team is playing to its level. That might be disapointing to some, but the reality is were are just a middle of the pack team. Its getting better, but not as fast as we would like.
Necessary change.......

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy