[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

I like our role players
Author Thread
martin
Alba Posts: 108
Member: #2
USA
2/14/2002  10:59 AM
now, we aren't talking about 6th men of the year, but the Knicks do have some good players that come off the bench. I'm talking about Knight, Othella and Anderson.

Anderson has been the least consistent, but over the past few games has impressed me. He always seems to play defense, hustles and is very, very quick on the break. It's a shame that the Knicks have a glut at guard; with consistent minutes I could see his game sharpening up (mostly, his outside shot needs sharpening).

Sweat-band boy has really been impressing me, especially after the return from the injury list. Good rotational D, hitting the outside shot and playing some solid post defense. Knight did have a bunch of fouls in a short time period against the Raptors, but the guys is always hustling. His pick and rotate for a slam-dunk with Jackson was beautiful.

Othella always come to work, never lets down and is sometimes overzealous. But I'll take overzealous from a bench player. For an undersized power forward I am surprised at some of the rebounds and post shots that he gets. Very impressive. It would be too bad if he opts out of his contract after this year, the Knicks could use a lower salaried player like him off the bench.
Official sponsor of the PURE KNICKS LOVE Program
AUTOADVERT
I like our role players

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy