[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

TRADE POSSIBILITIES FOR V.C
Author Thread
playa2
Alba Posts: 15
Member: #407

12/4/2004  6:32 PM
Portland general manager John Nash, who has confirmed that he has talked to his Toronto counterpart Rob Babcock about acquiring Carter, reportedly has offered Toronto's 1995 first-round draft pick Damon Stoudamire back to the Raptors as part of a deal that would include a first-round draft pick also heading north of the border.

Babcock supposedly turned down Portland's offer of Shareef Abdur-Rahim for Carter. Another possible deal has Portland sending a first-round draft pick and Nick Van Exel to Toronto in a Carter trade.

But according to the New York Post, Babcock has asked for Abdur-Rahim, Derek Anderson and Van Exel or Stoudamire in a trade.

A possible trade with the Chicago Bulls appears to be fading. The Bulls would like to dump Eddy Curry and/or Tyson Chandler, both restricted free agents at the end of the season, to the Raptors for Carter, while Toronto is reportedly looking to get rid of Jalen Rose and his big contract ($47 million US over the next three years) in a deal involving Carter.

The Memphis Grizzlies reportedly have dangled Bonzi Wells and Mike Miller for Carter.

Other teams showing interest have included the Knicks, New Orleans Hornets, Philadelphia 76ers and Denver Nuggets.

JAMES DOLAN on Isiah : He's a good friend of mine and of the organization and I will continue to solicit his views. He will always have strong ties to me and the team.
AUTOADVERT
Nalod
Alba Posts: 154
Member: #508
USA
12/5/2004  5:34 AM
It sucks when the software blocks out your last name cuz it thinks its an offensive word. His name might as well be "BabPhuch".

I wonder if "Bab" has other meanings in different language or culture. Imagine if "Bab" meant "big"?, or "small"? or "deformed"? etc etc.

He would go on a scouting trip, introduce himself and people would just fall out hearing his name.
TRADE POSSIBILITIES FOR V.C

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy