[ IMAGES: Images ON turn off | ACCOUNT: User Status is LOCKED why? ]

would you trade for Grant Hill?
Author Thread
TMS
Alba Posts: 617
Member: #674
USA
12/3/2004  12:53 PM
just a hypothetical...let's just say ORL would be willing to trade Grant Hill because his value is back & he's having a great season, but want to be rid of his contract & the risk of him getting reinjured...

would you trade Penny & Ariza for him or do you think the risk is too great? do you think it would take alot more to get Hill from ORL now that he's almost back in his old form?

Marbury is said to love & admire Grant Hill ever since he was a HS baller, & Allan Houston & Hill were teammates back in DET...Penny has a year less left on his contract & he'd be going back to ORL where he made his fame, so the Magic get cap relief & a young, dynamic player in Ariza to develop for the future...a team like this would be awesome to see:

C - Nazr / Baker / Sundov
PF - KT / Sweetney / JYD
SF - Hill / TT
SG - Houston / Crawford
PG - Marbury / Brewer
IR - Moochie
After 7 years & 40K+ posts, banned by martin for calling Nalod a 'moron'. Awesome.
AUTOADVERT
fishmike
Alba Posts: 1
Member: #298
USA
12/3/2004  1:22 PM
no... He hasnt played at this level since coming back, but he has played every year and reinjured himself each time. Its just a situation worth staying away from. Also, he's not a bigman
"winning is more fun... then fun is fun" -Thibs
daddynel
Alba Posts: 12
Member: #505
12/3/2004  6:04 PM
good question. i probably would'nt, so i seriously doubt anyone else on this board would. considering the fact that i love grant (in a hederal way ofcourse) since duke. but i would think twice about it. grant IS the total package, even in his ladder yrs.
MaTT4281
Alba Posts: 4
Member: #538
USA
12/3/2004  6:19 PM
We don't know how long he will be playing for, why give up Ariza on that kind of chance?
Panos
Alba Posts: 3
Member: #520
12/3/2004  9:10 PM
Penny & Ariza? Sure. No brainer. If he stays healthy,
he's a top 10 player in the league.

Don't think Orlando would do it though.
Posted by TMS:

just a hypothetical...let's just say ORL would be willing to trade Grant Hill because his value is back & he's having a great season, but want to be rid of his contract & the risk of him getting reinjured...

would you trade Penny & Ariza for him or do you think the risk is too great? do you think it would take alot more to get Hill from ORL now that he's almost back in his old form?

Marbury is said to love & admire Grant Hill ever since he was a HS baller, & Allan Houston & Hill were teammates back in DET...Penny has a year less left on his contract & he'd be going back to ORL where he made his fame, so the Magic get cap relief & a young, dynamic player in Ariza to develop for the future...a team like this would be awesome to see:

C - Nazr / Baker / Sundov
PF - KT / Sweetney / JYD
SF - Hill / TT
SG - Houston / Crawford
PG - Marbury / Brewer
IR - Moochie
diderotn
Alba Posts: 0
Member: #650
USA
12/3/2004  10:20 PM
I would trade Houston for Grant.....and that is about it.

Posted by daddynel:

good question. i probably would'nt, so i seriously doubt anyone else on this board would. considering the fact that i love grant (in a hederal way ofcourse) since duke. but i would think twice about it. grant IS the total package, even in his ladder yrs.
The true Knickabocker..........
would you trade for Grant Hill?

©2001-2012 ultimateknicks.comm All rights reserved. About Us.
This site is not affiliated with the NY Knicks or the National Basketball Association in any way.
You may visit the official NY Knicks web site by clicking here.

All times (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time.

Terms of Use and Privacy Policy